You turn one of the other boys on *By accident*

Harry: You and Harry had been dating for a year now and you were living together. When you first moved in with Harry, it was shocking to see him just casually walking around the house naked, but after about a month, you were used to it and you had picked up his habit. It was just more comfortable now to walk around sans clothes, so when you wanted to clean the house one day you decided to do it in the nude. No one was home, so you figured you were safe. Harry was over at Louis’ so he wouldn’t be home for a while. You plugged your iPod in and turned up the volume. Music always made things more fun for you, so you started cleaning away, singing and dancing throughout the house. Because the music was so loud, you didn’t hear the door open and people walk in. You were standing on your tippy toes, reaching to dust a high shelf when you heard a gasp. You paused the music and turned to see Louis standing in the doorway, staring at you with a fairly prominent bulge in his trousers. You quickly try to cover yourself with your hands and move to hide behind the couch. “Louis! Stop staring!” you shout. Harry must have heard this because he came rushing into the room. “Babe, what’s wrong?” he asked. He took in the sight before him. Looking from you crouched behind the couch to Louis awkwardly trying to cover his bulge, he realized what was happening. “Really, Lou? I know she’s hot man, but come on! She’s my girl and I am the only one who should see her like that!” he yelled, tackling Louis and telling him he was going to make him pay for seeing you naked.

Louis: You were over at Louis’ with the boys, swimming in the pool. Just swimming around was getting boring, so you suggested a game of pool volleyball. You loved this game and you knew the boys would have fun. They all agreed, so you set up the net and divided yourselves into teams. You, Louis, and Zayn against Harry, Liam, and Niall. You loved spiking the ball, so you called playing up front. You started paying and you were all getting really into the game. It was getting very competitive, and you were jumping up and down like crazy spiking and trying to block hits. You were so involved that you forgot that you were only wearing a small little bikini, and the top didn’t do very much in the way of support. You could feel your boobs bouncing like crazy, but you brushed it off, thinking that you were the only one who was noticing. You were wrong, however, and after a while, you noticed that Niall had stopped paying as close attention to the game. You spiked a ball right at him, and he let it bounce right next to him and go out, losing his team a point. “Niall, mate, what are you doing?!” shouted Liam. You all looked at Niall who was staring right at you, and blushing heavily. “Sorry, but, I was just um, distracted a little bit,” he stuttered out, still not taking his eyes off you. “By what, lad? We’re at Louis’ house, not exactly much to be distracted by,” Harry added. “Well, um…it’s just (Y/N) was jumping a lot….and I mean she’s only wearing a bikini, and …I'm aguy I mean...” he stuttered, turning even more red and looking down. Your eyes widened and you moved to cover your chest with your arms. You too were blushing, not being able to believe that Niall had noticed you bouncing like that. “Hey, Irish, eyes to yourself mate!” Louia said in a warning tone, pulling you close and kissing you to show everyone that you were spoken for.

Liam: The boys were coming over to yours and Liam’s flat for dinner. You had gotten dressed in your favorite pair of skinny jeans and a tank top and were in the kitchen cooking when the boys arrived. They all went into the living room with Liam and were playing FIFA. You knew they were having fun, judging by the loud shouts and laugher coming from the room. The dish you were making had to bake for an hour, so you put it in the oven and headed out to where the boys were. “Hi, (Y/N)!” they greeted you as the saw you appear, and they asked if you wanted to play a game or two. You loved FIFA, so you happily obliged, and before you knew it, the hour that your dish had to bake was up and it was time to take it out of the oven. “Hey, boys, I have to go take dinner out of the oven, I’ll be right back,” you said as you exited back into the kitchen. You found a pair of oven mitts and opened the oven door. You were bending over to take the dish out when you heard a slapping sound from behind you. You turned and set down the dish on the counter. You saw Harry holding the back of his head and Liam glaring at him. “Ouch Li! That really hurt!” Harry shouted, rubbing his head. “Yeah, well that’s what you get for staring at my girlfriend’s bum. That is so offensive to her Harry!” Liam yelled. “Well, I can’t help it if her ass looks amazing in those jeans she’s wearing!” Harry yelled back, being his usual cheeky self. “Hey, boys, I’m right here, I can hear you,” you say, drawing their eyes to you. “Sorry love, I hope you aren’t offended, but Harry was staring and I couldn’t help it,” Liam says, rushing over to you and pulling you into a hug. He glares over your shoulder to Harry and hugs you tighter, showing that you were his.

Niall: You and Niall had just moved in together about a month ago, and, although you were loving every minute of it, there were a few drawbacks to spending so much time with the Irishman. All of the eating and drinking that went on whenever you and Niall were together was causing you to gain more weight than you were happy with, so you had started going running on a regular basis. You had just come home from a long jog and you were still sweaty. It was unusually hot out that day so you had on a sports bra and a little pair of running shorts and nothing else. You walked into the house and heard loud noises coming from the den, indicating that Niall had the boys over. Niall loved how you looked no matter how gross you felt, so you decided to pop in and say hi before showering and changing. You walked into the den to see what looked like a war zone. “Hi, (Y/N)!” the boys shouted as you walked in. “Guys, it’s a mess in here! Niall I thought I asked you to be a little bit neater,” you said, slightly upset at the state of the room. Empty food bags and cans of both beer and soda were lying scattered across the floor and there were crumbs all over the table. “I’m sorry (Y/N), we were just messing around and chillin’. I promise I’ll clean it later, yeah?” Niall said, giving you his adorable snowflake face, and you felt your bad mood lessen slightly. You weren’t doing anything at the moment, and it was really bugging you, so you decided to just tidy yourself quickly. You were bending over and moving around picking up bags and cans. You saw the last of the trash on the far side of the couch next to Zayn. “Excuse me real quick, Zayn, can I just lean over you to get the trash?” you asked, reaching across the Bradford boy to grab the empty cookie bag. It was farther than you thought, and you lost your balance when you tried to stand up, falling right into Zayn’s lap. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry Zayn!” you shouted, scrambling to stand yourself up. You stood to see Zayn blushing slightly and shifting uncomfortably in his seat. Niall, having heard the commotion looked over at the two of you and notice the way Zayn was shifting. “Hey, mate, eye’s to yourself yeah? I know she’s hot but c’mon,” he said. You realized what he was talking about and turned red, so embarrassed that you had caused that to happen. You quickly gave Niall a kiss on the cheek and scurried out of the room to take your shower, making extra sure to lock the door in order to prevent further incident.

Zayn: Because your boyfriend Zayn liked to make those devastatingly sexy dancing videos whenever he had a break from working, so you decided that you would make one of your own. There was one fatal flaw on your plan, however, and that was that you were an absolute failure at dancing. You literally couldn’t dance to save your life. For weeks you had been watching videos on YouTube on how to dance really sexily, and you decided to practice today. Zayn was out with the boys for the day, so it was the perfect time to practice your moves without him finding out. You had on a pair of short shorts and a tank top and you brought your laptop out into the living room where there was enough space to practice. You watched the instruction video one more time before you turned on the music and started to try it out. After the first few times, you were starting to get the hang of the body rolls and hip thrusts, and you were really starting to get into it. You were so focused on your dancing that you didn’t hear the door open and five boys walk in. You were in the middle of a really sexy move when you heard the sound of someone clearing their throat behind you. You paused the music and turned to see all of One Direction standing in the living room staring at you. You blushed and looked at the ground, sheepishly muttering a “hello”. “(Y/N), what were you doing?” Zayn asked, not quite sure why he had just walked in on his girlfriend pulling some of the hottest moves he had ever seen. “I just wanted to make a dance video like you make, and I wanted to practice so I didn’t look dumb,” you said. “You looked great (Y/N)!” you heard Liam blurt out from behind Zayn. All eyes turned to him and you could see that his cheeks were red and his hand was awkwardly trying to cover the slight bulge in his pants. “Hey, mate! Stop looking at my girl like that! She’s my Boo, and mine only, and that dancing was for my eyes only,” Zayn says defensively, letting his overprotective boyfriend side take over. “I am so sorry, (Y/N), I don’t know what came over me. I am terribly sorry, please forgive me,” Liam stuttered out, and you couldn’t help but feel a little bad for the poor innocent boy. “It’s okay, Liam, it was my fault for dancing that way. I didn’t think anyone was coming over,” you say, trying to make the whole situation a little less awkward. Zayn didn’t say anything more, but walked over to you and pulled you in for a kiss and letting everyone know that you danced for him and him only.

eh they aren't my fave preferences to say the least but you guys deserved an update(:

tell me what you think about the overall preferences because eh i dunno. anything i can improve on??? Anything you guys wanna see? Please please please tell me in the comments or message me

Kate Xx