Chapter 8

Mackenzee~
I woke up and Nash was laying beside me on his phone.
"Well good morning, baaaabyyy!!" He said.
"Good morning." I said, searching for my phone. I found it on the nightstand. I had a text from a blocked number. I started shaking,breathing heavily. I kept reading it over and over.
"It's okay, okay for now. You'll be gone before he figures out what really happened,why you cut yourself... Xo"
I drop my phone, and sit up. I'm breathing hard, I jump up out of the bed and to my bag. Searching for my pills,fidgeting through my bag I finally get them. Before I can get the bottle open, I collapsed.
Paralyzed.
All I can see is a blurry vision of Nash,rushing towards me. I can't hear him. He picks me up.
Then everything goes black.
Nash~
I grabbed her bag and her phone. I read the message. "You'll be gone before he figures out what really happened." I turned off her phone and put it in her bag. I ran out of the hotel. I don't know what's happening to her...shit. Magcon,what am I going to do. First I call the hospital, I put her in the car. And drive quickly to the hospital. Then I call Cameron.
He answered on the third ring.
"Cam, it's bad. I won't be able to make it to Magcon."
"Why what's wrong?"
"Kenzee had like some sort of an attack or something and I'm taking her to the hospital." Tears began rolling down my cheek.
"Just stay calm, you're doing the right thing. Um I will talk to the managers, well be there soon after magcon. Okay."
"Okay." I pulled into the hospital parking lot. "I'm here at the hospital. I'll see you in a little while." I hung up the phone and got Mackenzee out of the car and took her to the emergency room.
-----------------
6 hours later
"When will she wake up?" I asked.
"We don't exactly know..."
"Well do you know what happened?"
"Um,from our understanding she had an anxiety attack, but usually when we have patients that have this problem, don't take long to wake up again. If you need anything just call." The doctor explained.
I sat down beside her. She never told me about her pills,the anxiety attacks, I only knew about the cutting. I went on twitter and tried to occupy myself. I read some of my mentions.
One of them said.
"@nashedpatatos: @Nashgrier praying for Kenz... @kenzeebae13
" @Nashgrier: @nashedpatatos thanks love you!❤️"
I put down my phone and walked to the bed and sat beside her. I grabbed her hand, "Mackenzee please, I'm sorry for all of this. I know it's because of me, but I need the rest of the story. Please it's too early to lose you now... MACKENZEE PLEASE JUST WAKE UP!!!"
Mackenzee~
I heard Nash's voice, he was crying.
"Mack I need you to wake up. I need you in my arms one more time. Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell me about your anxiety attacks? Did I do this too? Just please wake up..."
I used all of the little energy I had to open my eyes. It took me a minute. "Nash?" I said.
"Oh my god Mackenzee." He pulled me into a huge hug. I couldn't help but cry, kissed me on the forehead.
"Why are you crying??" I asked.
"I thought I was going to lose you..."
"Now why were you thinking that?"
He laughed. He sat back down on the chair beside the bed. He looked down at the floor, "Mack, why didn't you tell me about this?"
"Oh my god where's my bag, my phone???"
"Answer my question..."
"Nash I really need my phone."
"Kenz I need you to tell me."
"Okay fine." I sat down at the edge of the bed, my feet were dangling off the edge like a little kid.
"So when I was 11 I went to the beach, for vacation. My little brother Jonathan was with Shawn and my dad in the water. They were body boarding, he went under and he..." I sniffed and whipped my tears, "He got caught in a rip current... While the Coast Guards were searching for him, I was in the bathroom bawling my eyes out. I started shaking and breathing heavily, there was a sharp pain in my chest hard to explain. It felt like a needle going through my skin. Layer by layer, I started running to the balcony where my parents were. Right before I could open the door, I collapsed through the glass door. The glass tore my skin to pieces. It was bad but it felt so good to release all of the pain going through my body. Both me and Shawn had to swear not to speak of this and not to tell anyone, you're the only person I have told." He handed me a tissue.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
How did he know? He must have read that stupid message. "Well I used to be friends with Thalia when you guys were dating, I told her about it and she told everyone in the whole school..." Now Nash was crying again. He handed me my phone. "Thanks." I said and looked at my messages. I had a message from the blocked number.
"Looks like I didn't scare you enough, one secret at a time Kenz...Xo"
I dropped my phone on the bed and sat back. That just made me cry even harder. Nash came over to me. He got my phone and read it. I laid my head back. Nash pulled me into a hug, "Mackenzee it's going to be okay."
"No no it's not, whoever this is, is watching us!"
"You need to tell the police then."
I got a message from the blocked number.
"Tell the police, I tell Nash.Xo"
"We can't tell the police..." I said.
"Did they tell you not to?" He groaned.
"Nash I just don't want anymore trouble. Why couldn't I have just died?"
He punched the wall, "Mackenzee?! What the fuck??? Why, w-why?"
"Nash all of this is a crazy fucking mess! I'm tired of it, wouldn't you if you were going through this?"
"Yes Kenz, and a lot of my fans have done this to their self and I don't want you to be the next one..." He pulled me into another hug.
Tears were still rolling down my face. "Nash I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way."
He kissed me. A long intense, passionate, kiss.
There was a knock on the door, "Uhh sorry to interrupt but you have another visitor..." The nurse said.
Oh my god.