Chapter 6

Mackenzee-
I woke up at 8:00 and we had magcon tomorrow. Might as well go back to sleep. Nash was facing me with his arms around me. I wrapped my arm around him too, and put my head back onto his chest. I just loved being with him.
"Good morning." He said.
I chuckled, "Morning."
"Why are you up so early?"
"I was going to go back to sleep, but okay." I said and jumped on top of him. "Wakey wakeyyyyy!!!" I said.
He started laughing and turned us over so he was on top of me. He kissed me and got up.
He went to the bathroom and I sat up in the bed trying to find my phone. Of coarse again, lost it. I found it under my pillow. I had a few mentions on twitter, from the guys. Someone tweeted a picture of me and Nash sleeping. It was kinda sweet.
"Nash?"
"Yeah" he said while brushing his teeth.
"Look." I said showing him the picture.
"Awwh." He said and smiled. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I decided to take a shower. I heard the door open. "Hey Kenz!" He said.
"What?"
"Is it okay if I pee..?"
"Um...yeah" I laughed at that question.
I got out and went back into the room. I got something out to wear. A white over sized sweater, leggings, and short black Uggs. I went back into the bathroom and blow dried my hair, I had to brush it again afterwards. While I was doing that Nash came behind me, and put his hands on my waist and his head on my shoulder. He started to kiss my neck, "Nash." I said. By that time I just turned off my blow dryer, and started brushing my hair. Him still kissing my neck and sucking. Okay that's it. I turned around and connected his lips to mine. "I love you." I said in between kisses. I wrapped my arms around his neck gazing into beautiful eyes. I pecked his lips and started my make up once I was done,It was already 10:00.
"Do you want to go on a walk?" He asked me.
"Yeah sure!" I said. He got the room key, and I got my phone. We went to Hailey and Jacks room to see what they were doing. I knocked on the door. Jack opened it, "Sup, come in."
"Actually we were just wondering if you guys wanted to go on a walk with us." Nash said.
"Sure let me just tell Hailey." Jack said and got Hailey.
We went to the elevator. We started walking down the sidewalk and, Hailey and I both spotted it at the same time. "STARBUCKS!!!"We yelled at the same time. I took Nash's hand and drug him in there. And Hailey took Jack's hand and drug him in there.
"Crap I forgot my money..." I said.
"Don't worry about it." Nash said and smiled.
"Nash,no don't-"
"What do you want?" he said and winked.
"Seriously you don't have to."
"But I want to. Now what do you want?"
"Okay fine. I'll just have a tall Carmel Frapuchino."
"Otay babe." He said and kissed my forehead.
I smiled.
"He's really sweet isn't he..?" a
familiar voice from behind me said.
I turned around.