Chapter 5

It didn't take long to get to Chicago. We left the air port in the rental car, we got to the hotel. I was with Nash, Hailey, Cameron, Taylor,and Jack G.

Hailey came running to me crying. "Hailey, what's wrong?"

"Jacquez broke up with me..." She said.

I hugged her, "It's going to be okay... Guess what?" I said.

"What?" She sniffed.

"I heard Jack has a little crush on you!"

"Gilinsky?"

"Mhmm!!!!" I said.

She stopped crying, "Well you can tell him that I might have a little crush on him." She said. He was staring at her, he winked. She blushed and went over to him. We were still in the lobby. I walked over to Nash.

"Hey. Looks like maybe Hailey and Jack are getting along good..." I said. Hailey and Jack were already making out.

He laughed, "Yeah!" he got real white, "Um I was wondering if you um maybe wanted to go on a date um with me.?" He said.

Woah. He's serious. "Uhh yeah. Yeah that's sounds good." I said.

" I was thinking dinner and movies?" He said. Classic.

"Sounds fun!"

"I'll pick you up around 8 tonight." He said.

I laughed, "Nash were in the same hotel room."

"Haha right I knew that." He winked and took my suitcase.

"Ya know you don't have to-" I started.

"I know I just want to help you out." He said.

"Thanks, do you want me to get yours?" I asked.

"It's already up there." He said. We went up the elevator. Of coarse we are sharing a room. We got up to the room. It was already 6:30. I have to get ready for our date.

"What should I wear to the date tonight?" I asked him.

"Eh casual I guess." He said and winked. No one else was in the room, he came towards me and pinned me to the wall, he leaned in. We were making out again. He swiped his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let him in. Jack G and Hailey came in, making out. He had her around his waist. We stopped kissing, and they fell on the bed and stopped kissing. They started laughing. I kissed Nash on the cheek. I really like Nash, ugh and he likes me.

I ran to Hailey.

"HEY. Guess what?" we both said at the same time.

"You go first." I said.

"I'm dating Jack!" She said. Nash and Jack looked over at us. "Now what up with you?!"

"Come on let's go outside." I said and smiled at Nash.

We got outside the door. "Okay now spill." She said.

"ME AND NASH ARE GOING ON A DATE TONIGHT!!!!" I yelled, I was so excited. I think Nash heard me, oh well.

Nash-

Mackenzee and Hailey left I heard Kenz yell about our date.

"Sounds like we have a double date." Jack said.

"Huh"

"Hailey and I are also going on a date tonight."

"Ohh y'all can come to if you want."

"Nahh bro I know you want to be alone with Kenzee."

"Yeah!"

"God, Hailey is awesome." He said. He looked like he was in love.