Chapter 13

Mackenzee-

I woke up a few days later. Damn it was already time to start online school. At least I can do it in my pajamas! I rolled out of bed and got my Mac from under my bed. I sat at my desk and went on to the program I was doing.

I finished all of my work and went downstairs. It was 2:30 and Nash gets out if school at 3:15. He should be over soon. What the hell am I going to do about this blocked number? It says that whoever it is will tell Nash if I tell the police. But wouldn't that give away their identity? I'm so confused. So I'm going to eat. Shawn was all better and was at school. I ate a microwaveable pizza and went back upstairs. I was curious and went to look around Shawn's room. I wonder what he ate to give him food poisoning? He's dating this stupid girl Monica, one of Crystal and Thalia's followers. I looked in Shawn's desk and looked in the drawer in it. There was a scrapbook in there. Oh my god. From the 6th grade. I flipped it open. There was a picture of me, Shawn, mom, dad, and Jonathan at the beach. The morning we got there, the day he drowned, the night I fell through the glass door.

*FLASHBACK*

Mom and I were laying out on the beach watching the boys in the ocean.

"Hey do you want to go get some pictures of your brothers and dad?" Mom asked.

"Sure!" I said and stood up. We walked over to the water, we saw Shawn and dad, but where's Jonathan? "Where's Jonathan??" I asked.

"We don't know!!" Dad said.

"Oh my god! Jonathan!?!" My mom yelled. She started crying. I hugged Shawn. But I had no clue what was going on. The lifeguards ran into the water. But he was already taken by the riptide.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

I stared at the picture, then I heard the door click open. I quickly closed the scrapbook and stood up from Shawn's desk. "Hey! What are you doing in here..?" Nash asked.

"Um I was just looking around the house, ya know curious." I said.

He laughed, "Okay well I brought dinner!" he said.

I smiled and went out the door. "So how was your day?" Nash asked.

"It was good! I love the school, and plus I get to do it in my pajamas!"

He laughed and picked up the bag, "must love the dress code!"

"Actually yes!" I sat down at the island, "What did you bring?"

Be held up the bag, "Chinese!"

"Yay!!" I said clapping.

We sat on the floor in my room. "So how was school?" I asked him.

"Ehh the normal I guess." He said. I laughed.

Then my phone started ringing. It was Hailey. I put down the box and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, um is Shawn home yet? I need to talk to him."

"I think he just got here. You can Stay over if you want to."

"Oh okay, I will. How's your new online school?"

"It's great!"

"Um can I talk to you about something, it's important."

"Yeah." I said and walked out of my bedroom.

"Well there's something I haven't told you about me and Shawn..."

"Yeah..."

"Well-hold on. Hey I have to go sorry i'll be over in like 10 minutes."

"Okay cya."

I hung up the phone and went back to my room.

"What did she want?" He said kinda mean.

"Nothing she was wondering if she could come over. Do you have a problem with Hailey or something?" I took a bite of the noodles.

"No. It's just that about the Shawn thing."

"So they were friends. No big deal."

I heard two voices downstairs. I opened my door and looked down the stairs. Shit, it was Monica and Shawn. Crap and Hailey's coming.

I went back into my room, "Fuck Monica's here."

"Fuck." Nash said under his breath.

I locked the door, I surely don't want to se her right now.

Hailey sent a text that she was here, "hey I'll be right back, Hailey's here." I said and walked through the door.

I went to the door and let Hailey in. "Hey!!" I said and gave her a hug. I shut the front door. "How was school?"

"Horrible." She said.

I laughed, "Monica's here..."

"With Shawn??"

"Yeah."

Damn it."

We walked into my room, "Left any for me?!" Hailey asked.

Nash pulled out a box and handed it to her.

"Thank ya!" She said.

I sat beside Nash on the floor. "So when is our next event?" I asked Nash.

"I guess this weekend, but were just staying Friday night and leaving Sunday morning."

I nodded. Shawn came in and saw that Hailey was here. "Oh hey, Hailey. Um can I uh talk to you for a second?" Shawn said.

"Uh yeah sure." She said. They went out of my room. I followed behind. I listened through the door.

"What are you doing?" Nash said while laughing.

"Trying to listen, shhh!" I said.

"Look, I'm sorry about what happened between you, me, and Monica. If I could get rid of her I would. I just wish I could have you to myself again..." Shawn said.

"I know, but I'm dating Jack. But we're having those relationship arguments."

I cracked the door open just a little bit.

"Well maybe we could forget that we have boyfriends and girlfriends for just a few minutes." Shawn said putting his hand on Hailey's hip.

"Maybe..."

He leaned in to kiss her. He pushed her against the wall. He lifted one of her legs around his waist. She broke the kiss, "Shawn we can't do this. You have Monica, I have Jack."

"Can we please work this out??" He said following her. She was walking back to my room so I shut the door.

I can't believe she just kissed my brother and is dating Jack.

Fuck.

"Oh my god." I said leaning against the door.

"What??" Nash asked.

"I'll tell you in a second."

Hailey walked in, "Hey sorry about that!" She said and walked back to my bed.

"Is everything alright?" Nash blurted.

"Yeah!" She said but looked like she was hiding something.

What was Hailey and Shawn hiding from me?

-----------

So much freakin

Drama.

I hate my life. It sucks

Balls right now.

Anyways bye.💔