Chapter 4

*THURSDAY MORNING*

Mackenzee-

I woke up about 8:00 and tried to find my phone. I looked in my nightstand and found it. I had a text from Nash.

How did he get my number?!?

Nash: Ready for the weekend babe?:)

What the fuck...

Me: What?

It didn't take him long to answer.

Nash: Nothing;)

Whatever. I went to Hailey's messages.

Me: WAKEEEEEEEE UPPPPPPP

Hailey: I'm up don't worry

I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went back into my room and decided what to wear. An American eagle hoodie,leggings, and short black Uggs. I went back into my bathroom and made sure my hair was pin straight. I pinned the first part of my hair back out of my face. I put on my usual makeup, I went back into my room and made sure I had everything. I almost forgot my MacBook, I defiantly need that. I had everything, even a dress. I might need to look nice for something. I grabbed my iPad and put it in my carry on. I got my suitcase and carry on and went downstairs.

I walked downstairs, and Nash came and picked me up and spun me around. "Hey!" He said in a HAPPY happy mood.

It kinda scared me. "Hey. You're in a good mood..." I said.

"Yeah cause you're here." He said and winked at me.

He went into the living room, Hailey was here.

"Hey! Looks like you and Nash got something going on..." She said pointing her finger.

"No, if he...let's go to the kitchen." We walked into the kitchen so I could finish. "This has to be a joke. He can't really like me." I finished.

"Mack...Jacquez told me that he REEEEAALLLYYY likes you." She said loudly.

"Shut up." I said laughing, we went back into the living room.

"Okay guys I think we better go on to the airport." Jack G said. it was 9:30 and our plane left at 11:00. Might as well leave early.

Everyone agreed, we took our luggage and put it in the trunk of Shawn's black SUV.

I ran to the front passenger seat and got in. "Hey I wanted that seat!!" Hayes said.

"It's mine!!" I said sticking my tongue out.

We got to the air port at 10:00am. We put our luggage away and went to the waiting area. I sat beside Hailey, and of coarse, Nash sat beside me. I turned to him, "Hey Nash."

"Hey!" I turned back around then I got a mention from Nash on Twitter that said. "@kenzeebae13:Can't wait for this weekend babe!"

"Can we talk, in private?" I said and winked trying to make him break the joke cause I'm tired of it.

"Yeaah." He smiled. We walked beside the cafe they had there. "Whatcha need, baaabe?"

"Yeah so you're joking right?"

"What about?"

"About all of this the liking me and stuff. You are joking?"

"No. Why would I joke about something like that? And why would I joke about liking someone that's beautiful?" He said leaning, i mean I couldn't help myself. I leaned in the next thing I know we are kissing again. He swiped his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance, I parted my lips letting him in. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Nash-

This is what I've been waiting for, I love Kenzee. She's so beautiful, now I just need her to like me! We've been kissing so long, I just want to rip her clothes off of her.

Mackenzee-

Alright that's it, I like my bully. His lips were so soft, it just felt like, like electricity. We finally stopped making out. We were both out of breath. "We better go back to the waiting area..." I said.

He chuckled, "Yeah!"

We walked back to the waiting area, it was already 10:45. There was an announcement that out plane was now boarding. I grabbed my carry on and my phone. We walked onto the plane. Hailey sat next to the window, I sat in the middle, and. Of coarse. Nash. Beside me.