Chapter 26

Mackenzee-
I got the stack off my desk and went to my bed. I started to read all of the letters he had written.
Dear Mackenzee,
Baby I'm so sorry about this. I should've never said that about leaving you. Mackenzee you know I love you be you. You know I love you more than anything. Mackenzee you're my world. I'm so stupid. Just please forgive me, have a great time in New York.
Sincerely,
Nash
I read it and my eyes were already full of tears. "Nash I love you too." I said to myself.
I walked downstairs, Shawn was asleep on the couch. I went into the kitchen and there was an envelope with a box on top of it. The date on the letter was 12/31/13. And with Nash's name on it. I opened it.
Dear Mackenzee,
So here is my last letter. If you find this with a box on top of it. Mack I'd like to ask you to marry me. I love you with all my heart. All this time you've gone I've never been able to stop thinking about you. Mackenzee I love you. Just please forgive me for huge mistakes. As you said before it doesn't rain forever. I love you Mackenzee.
From,
Nash
I put down the letter and opened the box. A beautiful diamond ring was in the box. I must be the girl, I must be the one Nash is marrying.
I turned around and Nash was there. "Nash!!" I said and ran into his arms. "Yes I'll marry you! I will I will I will!!!!" I said.
"I love you so much Mackenzee." He said. I came down and he put the ring on my finger.
"Oh I almost forgot." He said and pulled out another envelope but this one didn't have my name on it and it was already opened.
It was two tickets to Amsterdam. I looked up, "Nash." I said speechless. I ran up to him and kissed him like I used to. I felt the electricity, that we've always had.
I loved him. I really do love him.