Chapter 25

I took a step out of my plane, there it was New York. I had left behind all of the things that ruined my life, now it's time for something new.
I went into the lobby and got my luggage. I searched for my mom, she was there holding a sign. I ran over to her, "MOMM!!!" I yelled. I think I looked like a little kid after their first day of kindergarten. Then I snapped, what about Nash?
I had his contact still in my phone he hasn't texted me singer our fight two weeks ago. I guess he really didn't love me after all. I walked to my moms car out in the parking lot.
"Mackenzee, I'm so happy for you!" She said.
"If you hadn't told them about me I would still be in little town North Carolina."
"Speaking of North Carolina, how's Nash? I know he must've been crushed because of your big move."
"Mom, me and Nash broke up. We had a fight. He said that he didn't even love me in the first place."
"Wow. Boys are really stupid! why don't we just go to this really nice mall a couple blocks away."
I nodded my head yes. I hadn't been shopping in forever it seemed like.
Nash-
I really screwed up, well I guess I'm single once again. I still love Mackenzee, I don't know why I said I never did love her.
I haven't been going to school, my heart and head hurts whenever I think about leaving her like I did.
{2 years later}
Mackenzee-
Well I finally graduated from high school, and it's time for me to graduate from the Joffery. I was on a senior team so when I graduated from high school I couldn't dance on that team anymore. Mom is finally going to be able to go home off of her job now. So we're going to go home back to North Carolina.
Nash-
I graduated. I Still haven't forgot about Mackenzee. I've talked to some girls but they don't have the same attraction Mackenzee has. Shawn told me that her and her mom are coming back to stay for a while. I just can't wait to see her brilliant face again.
Mackenzee-
We got off our plane and Shawn came and picked us up from the car. We got back to my house. "Kenz, I need to give you something." Shawn said.
"Okay." I said and got out. I grabbed my luggage and went inside of our house. I looked in my living room, Hailey was there. "OH MY GOD HAILEY!!!!!!" I ran and gave her a huge hug.
"Mackenzee." Someone said behind me. The voice sounded so familiar.
Nash. "Nash?" I said. Shawn was beside him. He had a stack of papers in envelopes. I walked towards him slowly and grabbed the letters.
"I wanted to send them to you but I thought I might as well wait for you to read them all at the same time." Nash said.
I looked through the letters reading the labels. 365 letters.
He started walking to the door, "Oh and make sure to read the last one." He pointed to me. I saw a silver ring on his ring finger.
Did he get married while I was gone. I dropped the letters. Nash was already out the door.
"Who is she?" I said.
"What?"
"Who's your girl- I mean wife?"
He shook his head and smiled. He got in his car and started driving back towards his house.
I walked back in my house. I looked at the clock, 9:30pm and I was pooped.
Hailey was going to leave in a little while. Shawn also told me to wait again.
"SHAWN IM TIRED OKAY?!"
I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned around.
Holy shit.
"DAD?!?!?" I jumped and gave him a hug. "I missed you. I MISSED YOU A LOT!!!" I started to cry. "Are you going to stay for good now?" I asked.
"Well no. I have to leave by the end of this weekend."
"Aw. I'm just so glad your here and okay!!"
"You can go to bed now sweetie." He said and kissed my forehead.
"I love you daddy."
"I love you little girl."
I walked upstairs into my room. The last time I remember being in here is when me and Nash fought. I really wanted to read those letters.
-------------
GUUURRRRLLLL
I TRIED TO MAKE THIS LIKE THE NOTEBOOK BC THATS LIKE ONE OF FAVORITE MOVIES
I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.!!!
I LOVES YOU GUYSS!!!
😘😘HAPPY READING😘😘