Chapter 2

I walked to the side of the room Nash was in.
"Sup." He said.
"Hi." I responded. I sat in the desk beside him.
"So what do you want the topic to be?" I asked.
"I don't care." He answered.
"Okay so the Halocaust."
"Just come to my house after school." He said.
The bell rang and went to
English, Science,and Math. And Nash was in all of those classes. When the bell rang for lunch I grabbed my books and went to my locker. Jacquez came behind me and and tapped on my shoulder. "What do you want?" I asked.
"I thought maybe we could go to..." He trailed off and punched me in the stomach, I dropped my books and fell to the ground. I winced through the pain. Hailey helped me up, "Thanks." I said.
"I'm sorry." She said.
"Oh it doesn't matter..." I put my books in my locker and walked with Hailey to the cafeteria. We sat at the table we always sit at just me and her.
"So what's up with you and Nash?" She said smirking.
"He was just being an asshole."
"I think he likes you..." She said.
"No! Why would he like me??"
"Well look." She pointed to him.
Jacquez came to our table an started kissing Hailey. I took a bite of my sandwich and looked at Nash. He was staring at me, I did a little half smile and he did a huge smile.
School was finally over and Hailey was staying at my house. We were upstairs doing our homework, crap. I forgot I had to go to Nash's for the project.
"I have to go to Nash's for the project,okay?" I said.
"Okay!" She said.
I went downstairs and Shawn was down there on the couch. "Where are you going?" He asked.
"I have to go Nash's for a history project. I'll be back in a like an hour."
"Okay."
I put on my Uggs and grabbed my binder and poster. I started walking over to his house. It was only a few houses away from mine. I walked to the front door and knocked. Immediately there was an answer, "Hey!" Nash said.
"Hi." I said walking into his house. He grabbed my wrist, I winced through the pain. He pulled me into a hug, but he saw me. "Did I-I do this?" He asked pulling up my sleeve.
"It doesn't matter..." I pulled down my sleeve and went to his room. I sat down on his bed, he closed the door, great.
He sat beside me, "Yeah it does."
"Can we just start on the project?"
"Yeah,wait can we talk about today?" He asked.
"I guess..."
"Well, I'm sorry."
"It's fine. I'm going to go,okay?" I said grabbing my stuff.
"Fine."
I got back to my house, and walked in.
Hailey was asleep on my bed, this was a good time. I went to the bathroom and found my razor, and took the blade.
This is for not being pretty.
This is for not being good enough.
This is for being fat.
This is for not being perfect.
I watched my wrist bleed, and leaned against the wall. I got up and washed my wrist an put a bandage over the cuts.
I went back into my room and fell asleep on the floor.