Chapter 3

Mackenzee-
I woke up and Shawn came into my room, "Hey, can we uh talk about something?" He asked.
"Yeah sure."
"Look, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being mean to you at school. Please forgive me..."
"It's perfectly fine. I've just been waited for that apology." I said pulling him in a hug.
He walked out of the room and I threw a pillow at Hailey so she would wake up. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. After, I went into my bedroom and chose what to wear. A white hot topic sweat shirt and a pair of leggings, and a pair of black bailey bow Uggs. I went back into the bathroom and brushed my hair, I left it natural and did my makeup.I walked downstairs, me and Hailey went to school.
We walked in, for the first time we actually didn't get shoved into lockers this time. "Hey, Mackenzee!" Nash said going to his first class. I smiled and waved.
Nash-
I told Mackenzee hi this morning and Nick and Jacquez got mad, "What the fuck?" Nick said.
"Yeah, do you like her or something??" Jacquez asked.
We walked into class. "No!! She's weird, I wouldn't like her..." I said.
"Whatever, I've seen you look at her." Thalia said.
"Stop, if we have anything it's just friends. She don't like me that way I like her. " I said.
The bell rang.
"Okay class, sit with your history project partners. I would like for you to work on your posters." Mr. Kilgore said.
Mackenzee-
While Mr. Kilgore was speaking, I looked over at Nash and he was staring at me. He quickly looked away when I saw him. I walked over to the desk beside him. "Hey Kenz!" He said.
"Hey." I said.
I pulled out the poster, and started writing. He was staring at me again. "What? Why are you staring at me?" I said smiling.
"It's just that you're...writing really fast." He said laughing.
"Oh okay..." I said looking into his piercing blue eyes.
The bell rang.
"So, my house after school." He said.
"Okay." I said and smiled.
Wait what am I doing, I can't be starting to like Nash.
I walk out of the classroom and to my locker.
Then after English, Science, and Math it was time for lunch. Hailey and I sat at the table we always sit at.
For some reason, Nash and Jacquez sat at the table. "What are you doing?" I said smiling.
"We thought it would be cool to sit here today..." He said.
Hailey and Jacquez started making out. "So. Why have you been being so nice to me lately?"I said and took a bite of my sandwich.
"Well... I kinda like you."He said.
"Why would you start liking me. No one likes me." I said.
"Stop, you're perfect." he said pushing my hair behind my ear. He started leaning in and I started leaning. What am I doing, I can't kiss my bully. I stopped myself and got up quickly and threw away my trash. I went to the bathroom, I just wanted to go home.
When school was finally over Shawn was taking me home. Damn I really need a drivers license. "So, how was your day?" He asked.
I started laughing,"Well it was good I guess."
We started driving. "The guys and I were thinking...maybe you could come with us to magcon Chicago with us...?!?" He asked.
"OH MY GOSH!!!! YES SHAWN!When is it?"
" We leave on Thursday!"
We pulled in our driveway. I Ran In and started to pack. Crap, I have to go to Nash's for that stupid project. I put on a hoodie and got my binder and poster. I went out the door and started walking to his house. I got there and knocked on his door. He opened it, "Hi Kenzee!"
"Hey."
We walked upstairs and went to his room, he shut the door. Again. We sat on the bed. I got out the poster and glued the pictures to it and our report was done. We finished pretty early. I started once to leave, I mean might as well stay. "I'm going to magcon this weekend..." I said.
"Well I can't wait to see you there..." He said leaning in I leaned in. OH MY GOSH!!Are we kissing? Did I just kiss back?? What am I doing??? Am I kissing my bully? I pushed his chest, "Sorry, we can't right now." I said.
"Oh sorry...um do you want me to take you home?"
"Yeah, yeah." I said. I got my stuff and put my shoes back on. I got in his car.
We got to my house in just a few minutes.
"Thanks for the ride home!" I said.
He chuckled, "No problem." He said.
I walked to the front door, and turned around. He smiled and I did a half smile. I walked in and ran to my room. I got on my phone to text Hailey.
Me: HAILEY OMGG ANSWERRRR
Hailey: What did you do now Kenz
Me: Well me and Nash kinda
Hailey: Kinda...
Me: He kinda...
Hailey: SPIT IT OUT KENZEE!!
Me: ME AND NASH KISSED!!!
Hailey: Omg I'm coming over okay? Okay.
She got over here in no time. I walked downstairs and Shawn was kissing some girl I didn't even want to know.
She broke the kiss, "Now what is she doing here..?" She asked.
"Oh, didn't you get the memo? This is my house."
Hailey walked in.
"And what is she doing here?"
"What the hell are you doing here fat ass?" Hailey snapped.
We went upstairs. Okay tell me everything!!" She said. I told her everything. "Oh my fruit loops I told you he liked you!!!" She screamed.
"Shut up, he doesn't like me he couldn't. Oh and Shawn is taking me to magcon Chicago do want to come with me?"
" YES!!!!" She said. "Well I'm going to go home and start packing."
"Okay cya tomorrow at school." I said.
I started packing.