Evan ran away again...

Start from the beginning

"Is it like mind reading" I asked.

"Sort of... If you're not careful others can read your thought but it usually doesn't happen unless we're way out of it" Ian answer releasing me from the wall "it really just makes it so we can communicate you know talk through our minds"

I nodded in response.

"Go shower I'll be back with breakfast" he said and left.

I did as he said after I showered I went to the bed and there was an underwear set as usual these are black. I'm not sure whose they are or were he's getting them. I'm happy they're to big for me though cause that means he doesn't know my size which is a nice thought.

I grabbed a smokey gray shirt that reached as usual just above my knees. I yawned I got up earlier than I normally do which sucks but whatever.

I waited for a few minutes laying down but before I knew it I was asleep.

Ian's P.O.V:

Micheal had told me about him and Bell this morning much too my surprise she didn't reject him, she didn't accept him but she didn't reject him either so there's still hope for him.

I hope Bell...or Bellanie accepts Micheal soon but more importantly I hope Evan accepts me.

I waited for a bit after the cook had made Evan and me a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast I went upstairs.

I knocked on the door letting her know I'm coming in. I opened the door and I saw Evan laying down her arm over her eyes.

Quietly I set the plates down on coffee table and walked over to the bed. The floor creaked and I looked up I watched her roll over onto her side. As I got closer I noticed that her breathing was even and she was asleep. I sat down on the side and just watched her.

She looked so peaceful I wish she was always like this...

She looks beautiful Damon said in my head.

Yeah

I don't like that she doesn't like us Damon said.

Maybe we should let her go...

No! Damon said getting angry.

Damon she doesn't like us and I can't think of a way to make her not hate us besides letting her go...besides she doesn't deserve this.

Damon whimpered

Let's let her sleep and we'll talk to her when she wakes up

With that I felt Damon go to back of my head. Mom is right I can't keep her like this. Micheal said he was ready to let Bellanie go but she wasn't leaving without Evan maybe I should though. I have to I'll survive without her somehow...

I brushed some hair that was clinging to her face since it was still wet from the shower. Evan stirred a bit. I leaned down and kissed her temple. Her eyes opening.

"How are you feeling" I asked.

Evan sat up and rubbed her eyes. She looked so cute right now.

"I feel fine" she said letting out a small yawn.

I walked off to pick up the plate I had gotten for her.

"What are you doing" she asked.

"I'm getting your food" I said holding the plate in front of me.

"oh" she said quietly stomach growling.

She was wearing on of my shirts like she had been the whole time she's been here. It was way to big for her the neck hole had fallen off her right shoulder relieving the bandage that had been wrapped around it. I hated that she got hurt but I have to admit she looked cuter with my shirt laying like that. I like my cloths on her better than I like them on me.