She's gone He's gone

AUTHORS NOTE: SO just a bit of a warning there will be some minor offensive language and blood in this chapter nothing too bad just letting people know. Also I'm sorry for not updating in a while this chapter was a bit weird to write as always please point out any mistakes that I have missed in this chapter thank you so much also I will would appreciate if you would all keep your negative comments away from the board but remember I do appreciate CONSTRUCTIVE criticism anyway enjoy :)

Evan's P.O.V:

The next morning I got up and decided on oatmeal for breakfast and after finishing that I walked to my room to get ready.

I can already tell today is going to be the longest day I had ever had here I mean whenever I had moved it was short notice and it was quick pack your bags we're leaving but I was never happy because I knew our situation would be the same anywhere we go living in a small apartment with my old baggy cloths and the same story oh we're moving in a month or two but this time we would be staying for more than a few months. I get to stay for the rest of my high school life I mean unless my dad gets fired but I doubt that'll happen. Come to think of it I don't even know what the job is! Oh well it'll be fine.

The whole school day like I had predicted went by slow honestly it felt like I'd been here for years.

Lunch came and as I was leaving to go to my tree I was shoved against the lockers hard making me wince and shut my eyes the little vents that stick out from the old things dug into my spine most likely going to leave a mark if not bruises.

I opened my eyes to reveal a fuming Britney along with her two sidekicks Jessie and Tiffany

"you stupid ugly white trash slut" I just stared at them contemplating what to do "how dare you try and steel my man!" Brittany shrieked.

"what I didn't steel anything or anyone's man" I said.

"what ever you stupid piece of garbage I saw you hanging all over Ian and I'm here to tell you back off" I looked at her in disbelief that's how she saw it but it was the other way around.

"what are you talking about he was the one trying to talk to me" I said.

"Yeah well he's a guy he can't help but go after the girl who plays hard to get so stay away from him you slut" as she said this she slapped me across the face and it was loud everyone was now staring at me and the demons.

I was angry no more than angry I was furious I was done I'm not putting up with her crap anymore.

"oh I'm the slut I'm the slut really look at what your wearing" I pointed to her cloths she had on cream short shorts with sparkly cream heals and a sparkling hot pink low cut crop top "now look at what I'm wearing" I said motioning to my cloths I had on a baggy powder blue sweatshirt that reached mid thigh and my ripped up raven black skinny jeans that were a little loose "and I'm the slut you know what if you want Ian you can have him I never asked for his attention I never asked for him to talk to me in fact it was the complete opposite okay go ahead have him I don't need or want him" I shouted I looked around and everyone had a shocked look on there face as the new girl yelled at the queen bee but I didn't care.

I walked away with my head held high and after I was away from everyone someone I stopped and sighed. Wow! I can't believe I actually did that! I stood up to someone and made a spectacle out of myself that's a first. It's a good thing I'm moving soon other wise I'm pretty sure I would die.

I was pulled from my thoughts when I felt a tug on my sleeve I looked over and it was a girl with short strawberry blonde hair she was wearing a cute cloud white colored sweater that was a little baggy along with a black and white polka dotted skirt that reached just above her knees I recognized this girl she was the one the three demons were bullying when I got there.