Xiao Hua laughed. "You guess?"

After spending so many months with Long Lian, Xiao Hua no longer had to walk around eggshells with Long Lian. The princess truly treats her as her best friend, and hardly minded about Xiao Hua's random sarcasm.

What Xiao Hua did not know was Long Lian takes note of her jokes and sarcasm and used them as inspiration to provoke the ladies around her that only know how to be an eyesore in her eyes. It was very satisfying to identify their anger that could barely be concealed behind their polite smile. After all, they must be polite to Princess Long Lian, the Emperor, and Empress' treasured daughter.

Was she not afraid to gain enemies? To Long Lian, they were all her enemies after that scandal that harmed her reputation that involved her with a random minister's son.

"Third brother wrote that you are in great pain and could not stop crying. I got worried so I immediately come over here. But who would have guessed that third brother would cherish you so much, to even view a small injury as a life-threatening one."

Xiao Hua squirmed in her chair and avoided Long Lian's teasing gaze.

Ah Lian, you have misunderstood ah!!!

Xiao Hua knows clearly why the Third Prince would send such a weird letter to Long Lian. He was giving her a helping hand to lure the Eighth Prince over!

But, did anyone tell the Eighth Prince about Long Lian being here?

Xiao Hua and Long Lian turned to the direction where the sounds of footsteps stomping towards them.

A familiar voice called out. "Sister!"

Speaking of the devil and he will appear!

"Eighth brother? Why are you here?" Long Lian's voice was slightly raised with unhidden frustration.

Lately, the Eighth Prince had always popped up around her, disregarding the location. Originally, she did not mind having an adorable little brother hanging out with her, but he completely killed off her mood when he only talked about the second brother!

Long Lian does not know why her Eighth brother, Long Ming, disliked it when she was visiting Xiao Hua. He tried to snub the Third brother once and got a terrifying tongue lashing from her. Since then, Long Ming was very careful not to insult the Third Prince. Instead, he bragged Second brother's achievement, as if trying to rope Long Lian to do something!

Xiao Hua: To join the Second Prince's fan club?

Sadly, the young prince did not know that Long Lian was a loyal member of the Third Prince's fan club! She could even be considered as the president of the club too!

Today, Long Lian had never made any plans to visit Xiao Hua for she hoped to visit Mother Empress, but when she received the letter, she immediately dashed over.

Long Lian: So how did Long Ming still found out that I'm here?!

Long Lian disregarded the idea that Long Ming had planted a spy at her side, for her younger brother does not have the 'correct' mind to do something like this.

She and Xiao Hua had talked about Long Ming's sudden maturity and agreed that it was not at all like his previous silly self. Long Lian positively believe that her little brother was recovering from his trauma but Xiao Hua countered it, suggested that the Eighth Prince faked his idiocy.

However, she did not expose Eighth brother's sudden maturity to Mother Empress and Father Emperor because her Third brother asked her not to. It would be safer for him to be known as the silly prince or else he might be harmed by other royal brothers.