Chapter eighteen - The date

Ethan feeds me some grapes and other fruits that he have took with us. I bet that Grayson has done these while we were playing.
  "So, tonight we are going to get to know each other from head to toes." Ethan swallows a piece of apple.
  "What do you want to know?" I ask watching him with a sparkle in my eye.
  "I want to know something about your family. You've never told about it." He narrows his eyes but just a few millimeters.
  "Well, I used to live with my mom, dad and two siblings, Jesse and Iida. I also had a dog named Lilo but I couldn't take it with me here. I really miss her though." I watch past Ethan and just stare the sky, the trees and the terrain. "I'm the oldest. Sometimes I wish I had a big brother who takes care of me but what can I do."
"But now you have me to take care of you." He smiles with his eyes. "Tell me more."
"Well, uhm, we used to go camping every summer. It's like a family tradition."
"How old your siblings are?" Ethan passes the thing I just said.
"Did you do that on purpose?"
"What?"
"I said something and you completely change the topic."
"That's nice. So how old your siblings are?"

I can't do anything but just smile.
"Jesse is 15 and Iida is 10."
"She's young."
"Yeah, actually I'm getting a new sibling next year."
"Woah, that's amazing. Is it a boy or a girl?"
"It's a girl."
"I bet she's as beautiful as you are. And Iida too, of course."

"So tell me something about your family." I say changing the position of my head a bit.
"I have one older sibling, Cameron, and one younger sibling, Grayson."

I love when he is being sarcastic.

"I was born in New Jersey for my amazing mom and great dad." I imagine how his parents look like. I've watched some of their videos but never seen their parents.
"It would be really nice to meet them", I state.
"We can go to dinner when we are more official, you know." He winks his eye. He probably means that I don't want to move too fast. Of course it would be si lovely to do everything but this relationship would end before I can even reach to say 'cat'.

"Tell me something about yourself. Your past, how'd you describe yourself, hobbies and things like that." Ethan fixes his posture.
"I don't think my past is going to effect anything for this relaionship."
"I don't care, I'm just curious."
"Well, I used to dance and I still love dancing but I choose acting before dancing. So I'm not taking classes anymore. Err, I'm pretty weird when you really get inside me." After I've said that I realize my mistake.
"No, I don't mean it like that, that was accident, oh my god, don't even think it." But Ethan just smiles and I bet his thinking sex with me right now.
"Anyway, I like helping people and I like to be kind and I really want to be better person that I've been. But still I'm a little selfish even if I try not to. I guess I can't change that truth. But I know that I want to donate to the people who are poor and just help them because there are kids dying when they don't get food and I'm complaining about my period. Seriously, I know that I complain too much and then cry because my problems aren't even taht big and I think about the Africans." I have to take a deep breath.
"I make mistakes too. And as hard as it is to accept I still do it because I know my mistakes and I've learned about them." I let my head to go down.

Ethan has suddenly his hand on my shoulder.
"What is it?" he asks.
"Well, you asked about my past." I lift my head up. "I've been a bully."