Chapter two - The café

I'm humming In my blood while I'm going to the breakfast. The floor is clean white and little bit slippery but I don't care of it. Today is a good day. I'm smiling to everyone who walks past. Many of them just walks past with a I-don't-care face but some of them smiles me back. Widely and softly. Happily and sadly.

I take truly my white marmory plate full of food. Healthy, of course. And a cup of green tea in a pink cup to boost my day.

***

While doing my make up I'm dancing and nodding my head to the beat. I'm listening to my favorite list of my all time favorite songs, including Beyoncé, Rihanna and Eminem. I like pop and rap mostly but sometimes I listen to other genres also. If they are good songs though.

I'm using my sparkling purple brush for my brown eyeshadow. I don't usually use that much make up, I only do my eyebrows and put some black mascara on my curled lashes but today is a big day and I want to feel extra confident.

Green eyes are watching me, observing my curves and features. My light brown, nearly orange freckles which are all over my nose and under my eyes, my dyed blond hair and full pink lips which are smiling. I'm feeling truly confident and comfortable.

I don't know what went wrong in my head. It's like someone would have turned a lever in my brain. I usually don't be like this around boys, be someone I'm not. But, I am what I am, I can put make up if I want. It doesn't make me a bad person or that I wasn't myself.

I do holland braids to my hair before I leave. It takes few minutes because I don't usually do braids to myself and my hair is absolutely long as fuck. But at the end I'm ready to leave so I take my black leather bag, which is always with me everywhere and anytime.

***

I have agreed to meet with the Dolan twins at a local café. I'm already here, sitting on a woody chair at the corner. I like to be alone sometimes and I'm not excellent with small talk, as I'm from Finland, so I chose a place where I can be in peace. But I'm not shy, I like to talk with different persons, usually just people that I know. And that's why I'm pretty nervous about meeting the twins because I don't know them and it would be awkward if we have silence between our discussion.

 And that's why I'm pretty nervous about meeting the twins because I don't know them and it would be awkward if we have silence between our discussion

I don't order anything yet, just because I would drink it before they come. When I'm alone, I'm so bored that I just eat or drink. So I decided not to order anything. Yet.

I lift my head fast when I hear the door opening. There are two guys with really cool outfits. One of them has black T-shirt, red shorts, which are just a little bit above the knees and clean white socks and shoes. They are so bright that they nearly blind me.

The second one has red crop top, which is actually kinda cool and I like it, denim jeans, which are washed and black Vans.

I get up and wave my hand a little so they can see me from the corner. At first they don't see mee but then their glances hit me.