Chapter three - The discussion

"Hi, I'm Ethan", he says kindly and shakes my hand. Oh no, is my hand sweaty?
"I'm Grayson." Grayson gives his hand also for a shake. Both of them are smiling and that smile is not fake, trust me. It makes me smile too. They both have shaved their facial hair and I guess they have put lots of time to keep their hair like that.

They let me sit first like gentlemen do.
"Have you ordered yet?" Ethan asks. I shake my head. I'm not a very good speaker but when I get time to use to discussing, the words come out of my mouth like a storm.

They both look me in the eyes. I can't watch them directly to the eyes because first of all, they are in two pares and second of all, I'm not used to watch people in the eyes. It feels awkward even if I know it belongs to good habits. Of course not staring like a crazy. When people watch me directly in the eyes, I feel I'm naked, like I would have exposed all of my secrets. I feel they are watching me and wondering that I actually look very ugly when they are close to me.

"Do you want something?" Man's voice interrupts my thoughts.
"Of course, yeah", I answer fast. Ethan raises he's eyebrows like he needs more answers. And then I get it. You are so fucking stupid.
"Um, I'll take caramel capuccino." I smile like a little girl.
"But I don't have cash to give you. I haven't have time to change euros to dollars", I laugh a little, awkwardly.
"No problem, I offer it to you", Ethan says. And winks his left eye.

I've totally used to watch them in the eyes now. And I can really see them, they look dark brown from far away but I know they are more like hazel brown.

"We thought that you could come to our house for the videos", Grayson says. I nod lightly. "And well, I think it's pretty late when we stop so you can sleep the night at us." He smiles a little. My eyebrows raise to the ceiling and my eyes are wide open.
"I can't do that", I start. "I have a hotel room and I've paid to sleep there", I continue. They are both watching me worried.
"You know that it is dangerous to walk alone at night as a tourist?" Ethan says.
"I know but I don't wanna bother you", I say nicely. They both sigh at the same time. I raise my left eyebrow to know what's going on.
"Okay well can we even ride you to your hotel?" Grayson asks. I'm going to answer but Ethan is faster.

"I can pay your hotel from this day." My mouth drops to the floor. Even Grayson watches him like he is crazy.
"Are you serious? You can't do that. I'll say no but thanks." Ethan looks me with a puppy face. I don't know what is wrong with him but he really wants me to stay at their house. He's actually kind of cute. No, no, no. I won't let me even think that I could stay.
"It's just one night. And I really want to be friends with you but I don't know you well yet." He winks his eye.
"Dude, have you lost your mind? You are never like this. Like never", Grayson whispers to Ethan. He might think I don't hear him but yes I do.

After we've discussed about this, we decide that they ride me back to hotel. I can't let someone I don't know just pay my sleeping. But you would want to.