Chapter seventeen - The trip

I sit on a bed in Ethan's room, Ethan right next to me.
  "I just wan to ask this but how you can kiss if you have OCD?" I ask, my hands in my lap.
  "What?" he laughs a little.
  "Nevermind." I snort and throw my hands kn the air.
  "Well uhm, I have used to it. Maybe sometimes I think of the bacterias, ew, but I want to feel that moment, I just want to do that so I can handle that." Ethan puts his hand over me and pulls me closer but I squirm out of his grip.
"Don't advance so fast. I just want that we are moving slowly." I put my hair behind my ear.
"Oh yeah, it's fine. I'm just so excited." He smiles a smile that makes me go upside down. "What do you think if we do something tonight?" Ethan asks.
"Like what?" I raise my eyebrow.
"Play Fortnite." I know Ethan that is kidding.
"Fine, but be aware, I will beat you this time." I stand up and take the controller.
"Babe, I'm just kidding." Ethans says and he is about to keep going but I interrupt him.
"Don't call me babe, we've been together, like, four hours?" I say. "Don't get me wrong and think that I'm so bossy vut seriously I want to move slowly, you know?"
"Yeah, it's okay, babe", Ethan jokes. That makes me smile even if I try to be serious. He comes closer and takes the controller.
"We can still play if you want. I just thought that we could do something nice but we have the whole night."
"One game, then we can leave."
"Deal."

After the game I'm really tired but Ethan forces me to come with him. He says it's a wonderful thing and I need to see it while I'm here in Los Angeles.

Ethan drives us somewhere that I don't know. Well obviously because I fell asleep. So when we were in our destination, he woke me up.
  "We are there", Ethan says softly. I open my eyes and Ethan's face is right in front of me.
  "Where are we?" I ask yawning.
  "Close your eyes."
  "Why?"
  "It's a surprise."

I close my eyes and take Ethan's hand so he can lead me to somewhere. He takes something from the trunk.
  "The terrain is a little bit rocky", Ethan states. Alright then.

The trip to somewhere goes well, Ethan says to warn few rocks and holes on the road while walking but I can feel we are going up.

"Okay, you can open your eyes", he says gently. I open them slowly and I see white, huge thing in front of my eyes. Oh god I'm in the Hollywood Hills.
  "Holy macaroni", I let come out from my mouth. It's incredible that I'm here right now with Ethan.
  "Is this even legit?" I ask watching the Hollywood sign. The views up here are amazing. I can see far away for the horizon and the city above us looks so small.
  "Well, if we go other side of that barrier, the helicopter will take us." Ethan smiles.
  "This is beautiful."
  "You like my surprise?"
  "No. I love it!" I have to take photos of this view. But Ethan takes my phone away from me.
  "Heey, I want to take pictures!" I click my mouth open.
  "No phones tonight. We are having a night meal now."