Chapter nine - The amusement park

Ethan stands next to his car with his hips touching the surface of the car. It is late night, around eight o'clock. The sun is setting behind the horizon with an orange color that paints everything beautifully gold.

I have to limp for Ethan and his face turn from confident to wonder.
"What happened?" Ethan asks looking my feet which has thick bandage on it.
"Umm you were with me when I hurt it", I say marveling. Ethan bites his lip creating white flesh on it.
"Was it that bad? Have you went to the doctor?" Ethan is totally worried. He don't need to, I don't want him to.
"I don't know where here are doctors and hospitals." I roll my eyes a bit.
"I can take you to emergency duty", he says and opens the car door for me. I'm smiling but I was little bit excited about going to an amusement park, not hospital.

Ethan's seats are light brown texture and very soft also. I'm looking around in Ethan's car. I open the hatches and view the things inside them.
"What's this?" I ask showing an album which don't have covers on it.
"It has song that I like to jam in the car", he answers blushing.
"Can we listen to it?" I request for him. I can see he rolls his eyes, then slowly shakes his head.
"We are in the hospital soon." He changes the subject. I'm little bit mad about it but it might be very personal to him, like songs he had listened with his exes.

The doctor gives me medicine that I have to use for a week. I don't know what is the point of that. Usually these things are all right with just a bandage. But well he found a reakky tiny break on my ankle bone.

"Can we go to the amusement park now?" I ask. I just want to have fun right now with someone. It would be crazier if Grayson was here.
"Maybe." He winks his eye.
"Can we ask Grayson with us? It would be so fun." I brush my hair with my fingers trying to find split ends. "Or the whole sister squad", I state enthusiastically. He thinks for a while, trying to decide what to answer.
"Okay." He breaths very deep. Like I would just ruined his plans. Maybe I did.

This amusement park is facinating. I've never seen this big place and this much roller coasters. I'm really excited that I can't wait to just run for the ride. I feel like a child who has just got presents.

But the reality hits me worse than I thought. I don't know how but all the fans are there. Not that it would mind because I have really much fans too but they were in our way. I wanted to go for the rides as fast as I can. Everyone is taking pictures of us and yelling rude things. Is this always like this? I didn't even know.

The amusement worker puts the seat belts to us. It is really tight that I can barely breath.
"Are you excited for your first ride?" Ethan asks.
"Yeah, totally." I smile widely and watch all the people who are watching me. They still take pictures of us and even with flashlight. Grayson and Ethan are waving to them so I do it too. I can't see James and Emma because they are behind my back.

I scream like something scary just happened. Well, this ride is kind of scary. But I always scream as much as I can because it helps mu feeling of the ride. I know others don't like it at all and my friends always say about it but that's me.

And then my scream just got louder.