Chapter fifteen - Love me or not

Grayson starts yelling from happiness and he has thrown his arms to the air. He knows he can't take a video of us but he seems so happy. He's happy for Ethan, for us. Suddenly he runs to hug Ethan and me. I thump in the middle of them and I almost flatten.
"Oh sorry, I'm just so happy." Grayson smiles his big ass, beautiful smile.
"Well that didn't seem like that half hours ago." I'm cleaning my shirt.
"I-I just haven't been in a situation like this before", he can't find the words.
"And since when I said we are, like, together?" I ask lifting up my eyebrows. I turn my glance to Ethan, he doesn't look sad at all. He looks actually really confident and he definitely has something on his mind righ now.
"Since now." Ethan places his smooth hands on my cheeks and kisses me on the lips. Just like that, no warnings, no watching in the eyes.

When Ethan detachs himself from my lips, I see Grayson just staring at us.
"I still didn't say anything." I raise my left eyebrow mysteriously. Ethan sighs and slaps his hands to his tighs.
"Don't ruin this moment right now", he says.
"But uhh, okay here it comes. I'm not sure. I'm not sure is this a good thing or am I making a mistake, I'm not sure do I have feelings for you or not, are they just like I'm interested or just hmm it would be fun with a friend. I'm not sure are my feelings fake or real, I'm not sure do I know you or not, I'm not sure because I haven't been in a situation like this. This is totally new to me, everything of this. Is is inappropriate to say but I just had my first kiss. Pretty funny, huh?" I smile shaking my head. "I haven't experienced anything's like this with boys, never. So that's why I don't know do I really like you or is it just a feeling." I take a deep breath after saying that all in front of two guys and one of them might be my future boyfriend. Or not.

Ethan is surprised that I say that much in once.
"But ho-... Ma, I don't care if you haven't experienced anything. I can help you." He views Grayson and they are both grinning. "And I can wait until you are ready, until you know. But is there anything that could help you know?" He winks his right eye to me. Oh my god he is literally boyfriend material. Everything that I've dreamed of. He's hot but cute, sarcastic but serious, funny but romantic. He helps and takes care of me, well maybe little too much. He has a good sense of humor. I love playing Fortnite with him all night. He carries me in the bed when I fall asleep on the couch and ends to sleep in the couch. He respects me and he doesn't say like 'Eww what is that what you are eating?', or maybe thise things belong to relationship. Anyways, he has always made me smile and in a better feeling, he's really positive person and he doesn't bully or hate anyone. Just like me. Or I try to, at least. Ethan has helped me with that a lot. But I'm also scared that he's going to leave me, cheat on me, which I don't believe of him but still. I terrified that he is going to break my heart sometime. That he doesn't keep his promises.
"I don't know, Ethan."