이십 일→21

After what had happened between Namjoon and me, we both agreed to not talk about it. It stays between us completely. The pressure has been so bad lately with our project being due soon. "Jungyoon, are you okay?" Jin asks from beside me. "I'm fine, I just have a headache from stress."

Jin puts his hand against my forehead. "You feel pretty warm. How long have you felt like this?" I look up at him and pull his hand away. "A week or two?" Yoongi shakes his head as he speaks, "You need to eat and rest." He hands me the rest of his food. I go to take a bite then I feel really nauseous. I run to the bathroom.

-

I walk out of the bathroom to see Namjoon standing there. "Are you okay?" He holds my face in his hands before I push him away. "I'm fine. I feel better now."

I look over to Hoseok running here. "Jungyoon go home and rest. We can present without you." I look to them both with worried eyes. "No. I can't leave you guys alone." Hoseok hands me my belongings.

"We'll be okay," Namjoon assures me. "If anything, I will do most of the talking and Hoseok can just stand there." I nod my head as I'm brought to the front of the school to see Jungkook pacing back and forth.

"Why did you guys call him here?" Hoseok shakes his head. "It was Yoongi who called him." I wave to them both before opening the gate to meet Jungkook. "Noona! I knew I shouldn't have let you come to school today. I knew something has been off."

I put my hand on his shoulder, calming him down. "I'm okay. We can stop by the pharmacy on the way home and get medicine for me." He nods his head okay as we walk away.

" He nods his head okay as we walk away