열셋→13

I keep glancing back at the time on my phone. I can't stop thinking about the feeling Namjoon gives me when I look at him. My mind replays the scene from earlier today when I found the ladybug. His smile was cute and the way he can be in his own world when he reads is a cute quirk to his personality. I toss and turn under my blankets as I sigh in frustration. "I can't do this." I sit up and put my hoodie on as I grab my phone. I pass the living room to see Jungkook still up playing video games. "Hey coconut-head, I'm going on a walk." He turns around to me and gives me a thumbs up. I slip on my shoes and shove my phone in my pocket.

It was almost one in the morning and I'm surprised that Jungkook didn't object me from going out. I pass by Jungkook's school and see the convenience store down the street. I guess I'll stop there to get a snack. I enter the building and see a familiar face working at the counter. "Welcome!" He greets me before looking up to me. "Namjoon?" I say as I walk over to him. "Hey Jungyoon." He gives a smile that makes his dimples show. I smile back to him and look at the counter space.

I see books piled up that he was reading. "Studying?" He nods his head, "I have to use all the time I get." I look back to his eyes to see them sparkling with admiration. "I'll be right back." I walk over to the drinks and grab some water along with kimbap. "You can take a quick break, right?" Namjoon chuckles to me as he scans the items, "5,688 won please." I hand him the money with a cheesy smile.

We walk outside and sit at one of the tables. "Here you go." I give Namjoon water and half of the kimbap. "You know you didn't have to do this." I sigh out as I place my elbows on the table. "I know but I wanted to. You're a good guy and you've done a lot for me and you deserve to be treated." Namjoon gives a hearty laugh. "You're pretty cute you know," He laughs again and I turn to him with a confused look. "Saying stuff like that can really make a guy like you. Make sure you don't say it to just anyone." I furrow my eyebrows as I stuff my face with kimbap.

"Don't be in a bad mood." He says in a singsongy voice. "I am not." I pout as I turn to him. "Then why are you pouting?" I flip my hair over to cover my face. "I am not." Namjoon brushes my hair out of my face before placing his arms around me. "Are you in a bad mood now?" I start laughing and Namjoon lets me go. "There you go. Wow, you're so pretty when you smile." I cover my hands with my face as I blush.

Namjoon and I talk a bit longer until everything was gone. "It's getting pretty late, I should head home." I walk inside with Namjoon to throw away the trash. "By any chance, are you and Jungkook free this weekend?" I look back to namjoon and smile. "We are." He sighs in relief. "Okay good, I was thinking we could all hang out again." I nod my head. "Of course! He'd love the idea and I think everyone else would too." We both smile and Namjoon pulls out his phone. "I have your number so we'll be in touch." I nod my head before walking out. "See you tomorrow."

-

I hurry home with a stupid grin on my face. I enter the door and Jungkook turns to me from the living room. "Noona...you look scary. You keep smiling." I look to Jungkook with a glare as I pick up my slipper. "Noona...lets not be violent here." He puts his hands up ready to swat any subjects that come flying his way. I throw my slipper straight at his head and he swats it to the side. I jump over the couch and grab the pillow Jungkook was sitting on from the floor.

Jungkook backs up and trips over the remote controller. I raise the pillow and wack Jungkook with it. "That really hurt you know!!" He yelled at me. I rolled my eyes and continued to beat Jungkook with the pillow. "Noona stop!!" He yelled out as he kept trying to kick me with his feet. "Stop being a baby and take your punishment like a man!" I yell back. Jungkook pushes me backward and grabs his nerf gun from under the couch. I stand there in disbelief.