십칠→17

Jungkook pov

"Noona," I call out as I enter Jungyoon's room. She was on her phone being all giddy. I'm met with her eyes and roll mine. "Jimin and Taehyung are here so I'm leaving. Also, wipe that stupid grin off your face." She throws a pillow at my face, instead of yelling at her I just glare.

I walk to the kitchen to leave a not for my mom on the fridge, she was sleeping on the couch with the food from last night we got her. I grab the box along with chopsticks and soju taking it to the trash outside.

"Jungkookie!" I hear Jimin yell to me and I turn with a smile. "Hey," I give them both high fives. "Where are we going first?" I ask. "How about the mall?" Jimin suggests while wiggling his eyebrows. "Ew, no! You're such a perv." I laugh with Taehyung as Jimin hits him.

"You can't deny it. We both know you want to check all the girls out there." I say teasing him. "And like you don't?" He says annoyed. I shake my head no as Taehyung doesn't comment. Jimin rolls his eyes and takes his phone out.

"Then let's go to a cafe for a bit and be lame because you two can't think of anything." I shrug my shoulders as Jimin types up an address on his phone. "Some girls told me last week that this is a good cafe."

-

We open the doors to see it's very family-friendly and dog-friendly. "A dog cafe?" I ask confused. Jimin smiles as a Shibuya inu prances over. Jimin bends down to pet him. I look over to Taehyung to see him going crazy.

"I'll get drinks then." I walk off to the counter and ask for the most popular drink. I come back to see Taehyung all over the Pomeranians. He was doing tricks with them and holding them like babies.

Jimin, on the other hand, was taking pictures with all kinds of dogs. He was also being approached by girls asking for him number. He gave it to them. I walk over to Jimin first. He was with a girl that seemed to be around my age.

"Jimin," He turns to me as I give him a coffee. "Who is this?" I ask motioning to the girl beside him. She had short hair that fell to her shoulders. Her makeup was soft and simple just like Jungyoon's.

"This beautiful lady is?" He gives a smile as he looks to her. "Mina." Her voice was quiet. "Even your name is lovely." Jimin gives a laugh as I sigh. He's such a sweet talker to girls. He only wants to get in their pants.

"Mina do you have Twitter?" Jimin asks. "I do..." Jimin takes out his phone and hands it to her. "Type in your user name so we can be friends." He gives a smile. I can't watch this anymore. I walk over to Taehyung.

"Jungkookie! Isn't this dog adorable?" It was a longhaired Pomeranian with light brown fur. "Yes hyung. Now let the dog go and drink your coffee." He stands up and wipes the fur off his clothes. "I'm going to buy one when I'm older." I nod my head not listening.

Jimin finally makes his way over. "Jungkookie, you should bring Jungyoon here one day. I'm sure she'll like it. "Sure, only if she wants an allergic reaction." I finish my drink and hand it to Jimin as he looks to me shocked.

"Throw it away for me, yeah?" I go outside to get fresh air. I'm leaning against the cafe wall when I see my dad? He's with Jaeyoung and her mom. A scowl forms on my face as I bring myself to message Jungyoon about this.

 A scowl forms on my face as I bring myself to message Jungyoon about this