~Chapter 24~

Axel's POV

When I got home, I brought all the stuff in. Thankfully my mom was home.

"Hey mom." I said to her as I entered the kitchen with all the stuff.

"Hey honey, what's all this?" She asked me.

I blushed. "Well, Evaluna is on her period and I just wanted to do something nice for her. Can you help me fix all this stuff into this basket please?"

She laughed. "Of course Honey." She said. She started to fix up the basket and took everything out of the bags.

"Lilly!" I called out.

"What?" She yelled.

"Can I borrow some markers and some white blank paper?" I asked her.

"Ooo, are we doing some arts and crafts?" She asked.

"Something like that." I said.

She immediately came down the start with two boxes; one of pure markers and crayons and the other with paper.

I helped her down the stairs and brought her to the kitchen island.

She opened the boxes and pulled out the markers and paper.

I grabbed a red marker and paper and started to write.

"Who are you doing that for?" She asked me.

"Evaluna." I told her.

"Why, is she sick?" She asked me with concern in her eyes.

"Something like that." I told her.

"Awww, can I go see her?" She said.

"Not today, sweetheart, maybe tomorrow. Okay?" My mom told her.

I smiled at my mom. 'Thank you' I mouthed to her.

She nodded her head and continued working on the basket.

Hey Evaluna,

I hope you enjoy this basket of goodies that I got you. It contains everything you need. I had asked Veronica what was wrong this morning and she told me, that you were on your period. So instead of bugging you and everything, I wanted to make this for you.

This part is going to make you laugh. I was at the store I asked Veronica which teddy bear to get you, because I didn't know if like small ones or big ones, and she said, "Get her the small one because you're her big teddy bear." And I laughed. But I guess it was a little true. Lol. You cuddle with me, you kiss me, you hug me like there's no tomorrow and I enjoy it. Anyways, whenever you are feeling down or something, I hope you read this and think of me, and then call me so you can talk to me.

Love, Axel ♡

I folded up my letter and put into the basket.

My mom did a really good job. "Thanks mom." I told her.

"You're welcome dear." She said.

I grabbed the basket and was about to leave.

"Wait!" Lilly said as she came running to me. She gave me a bag. "Tell her I love her." Lilly said.

"Okay." I said.

I grabbed her bag and the basket and made my way across the lawn to her house.

I put the things down once I got to her house. I knocked on the door but nobody answered.

I got my phone out and called Eva. It rang but she never answered.

I texted Veronica.

Axel: Hey, by any chance is Evaluna with you or bella?