~Chapter 5~

A/N:
That's Evaluna's room. Just imagine her wall with more pictures and lights. lol. Two updates in one day? She's an active gal everyone.

ps: not edited

-lonelylooseer

"So you're telling me, that jerk called you dumb because you got there late?" Veronica asked.

I nodded.

After I stopped crying on her shoulder, she forced me to tell her what was wrong. I told her everything, from my father hitting me to whatever just happened with Axel. Bella and Isaac's best friend, Alex also know about the abusing.

Speaking of which, I took out my phone and had sixty-five missed calls from Isaac.

I called him back.

"Where the hell are you?!" He said with anger.

"Can you come pick me up at Veronica's?" I asked him lowly.

"Eva, what's wrong?" He asked, anger nowhere to be heard in his voice anymore.

"I'll tell you about it later, just please, come?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll be there in five minutes." He said.

"Okay bye." I said and clicked.

"I'll tell Bella about it later." I said to her.

"He's so stupid." Veronica said. "I'll help you with the project though."

"No, it's okay, I can do it by myself, you have your own to do with Nathan so I don't want to put more pressure on you." I said to her.

"Nathan!" She said. "I'll tell him what he did to you!"

"No, please don't. I don't want them to turn their backs on him." I said. "Just don't tell anyone please, i'll tell Bella later."

There was a horn that was honked outside.

"I love you Eva!" Veronica said as she gave me a hug.

"I love you too!" I said.

I walked down the stairs. "Bye Mrs. Perez!" I said to her as I waved.

"Bye Sweetheart! Take care!" She said.

"I'll try." I mumbled. "You too!" I said as I opened the front door and got inside Isaac's car.

"Hey baby sis!" He said.

"Hey." I said. "I'll tell you when we get home." I said.

"Okay." He said and drove home.

After about five minutes we got to the house. I opened my door and closed it after I got out.

I walked up to the front door and opened it. I went up to my room. I sat on my bed. I waited for Isaac to come in here.

I checked my phone and saw two messages; one from Veronica and one from an unknown number.

"So tell your big brother what the hell happened." Isaac said as he closed the door and little and sat on my bed.

"So I had this project to do..." i started off and told him everything from the beginning of us being picked as partners together to what just happened.

"That little bitch." he mumbled aggressively and lowly.

"Language." i told him. I hate swearing and i hate it when other people do it too.

"Sorry." he said. He pulled me into a hug and i hugged him back.

Sometimes it's nice to know that people have your back with everything, even if they don't really know the whole story of me being abused. In this case he does, but even if he didn't he'd be there for me.