~Chapter 20~

Evaluna's POV

I headed to the park and I started to take some pictures.

I smiled because taking pictures was always apart of my life. It helped me escape the monster. It helped me escape my anxiety. It helped me escape my reality.

As I walked to the playground I took a picture of a very familiar little girl. Lilly was running around the slide. Her eyes landed on me and she smiled big.

She ran towards me and hugged me.

"Hi Eva!!!" She squealed.

"Hi Lilly!" I said back.

"I missed you!" She said.

"I missed you too! How have you been?" I asked her.

"I've been good. Today was the first Axy talked to me in a week." She said.

"Really?" I asked her. "He hasn't been talking to you?"

"No, he's been locked in room all week. He hasn't been eating either." She told me.

"Why?" I asked her curious to know more.

"Momma said that he's sad." She told me.

"Oh." I said.

"You want to have a playdate with me today?!" She asked me very excitedly.

"Sure!" I told her.

"Okay!" She said.

"I'll see you later then!" I said to her and was about to walk away when I heard a familiar annoying voice.

"OMG! Baby! Where have you been?!" I heard someone say. I turned to my left and saw Crystal and Axel standing there. Axel looked at me. His eyes looked dull and sad. I wanted to hug right then and there. He looked back to Crystal and kissed her.

My eyes teared up. He's a badboy, that's what he does. He plays.

It's not like I was his girlfriend so I have not right to be jealous. He can date anyone he wants.

I turned around and walked away. A tear slid from my eye and the more started coming out. I ran to my house.

I opened the door and slammed it behind me. I ran up to my bedroom ignoring my brothers calls and closed the door behind me. I hid in my covers and cried there.

"Eva, open up please." Isaac said.

I didn't move.

"Eva, please." Isaac said and I went to unlock my door.

He opened it and hugged me. I cried into his shoulder again and he hugged me tighter.

Once I calmed down and stopped crying, I went to my bed and Isaac sat next to me.

"You wanna tell your big brother what happened?" He asked.

I told him about it. Everything. Even about how I might be falling for Axel.

"Why are you falling for him when he's doing this to you?!" He said angrily.

"I fell for the one I met in fourth grade." I whispered to him.

"Wait." Isaac said. "This is the same kid you said you had a crush on?"

I smiled. "He was also my first kiss. So I got my first kiss before you did, but I just made you think that you got it before me." I said and laughed.

"You little shit." He said and laughed. "You had me thinking that I was always going to get my first kiss before you." He said.

I laughed.