~Chapter 14~

We got to the slide and I sat down. Axel put his legs around my waistline, so I was in the middle of him and his legs.

We went down the slide and the others were waiting there.

"Let me snap a pic!" Veronica said as she took my instax out of my hands.

"Smile you guys!" Bella said.

When we didn't smile Bella rolled her eyes, and looked at Axel spectically.

"Hey Angel," Axel whispered into my ear. "You're beautiful." He smiled and I blushed.

Click. I got out of my little star stuck moment and realized Veronica had taken the pic.

"Good job, Axel." Bella said.

He smirked and winked. He helped me off the slide because he had already gotten off.

I snatched the picture from Veronica's hands and put it into my bag. I hate it when people take pictures of me, because I lose some of the confidence that I don't have.

"What'd we miss?" Lucas said as he was carrying three bags of popcorn in one hand and three snow cones in the other.

Nathan, next to him, was also carrying the same amount of food.

"Each of us get a snow cone and a bag of popcorn." Nathan said.

"We should go sit over there." Bella said as she pointed to a picnic table.

We all nodded.

I sat down and the girls sat in front of me.

Nathan sat on my left and Axel on my right while Lucas sat in front of Nathan.

It was like lunch all over again.

"What's your biggest dream?" Nathan said to all of us.

"I wanna become a famous fashion designer." Veronica said.

"I wanna become an event manager." Bella said. "What about you Nathan?"

"A chef." He said.

"I want to become an architect." Lucas said.

"I'll become a mechanic or a singer." Axel said.

"He sings?!" The girls said and he just nodded.

"What about you angel?" He asked me.

"I wanna travel the world." I said.

"Ooo, that's soups exciting!" Veronica said.

"Are we invited?" Bella asked.

"Well duh, that would make it more exciting." I said and laughed a little.

"OMG! Hey babe! I didn't know you were gonna be here!" A squeaky voice, I recognized very well, yelled from a booth.

"Fuck." Axel whispered.

That voice is from the queen bee herself, Crystal Davis. She's a girl who uses her perfect body to go around and have sex with guys. She has a lot of money and she can have guys do whatever she wants. I hate her, she's the one that ruined my life. She has been bullying me since fourth grade.

When I saw her coming over to our table, I had a mini panic attack.

"Hey baby, how you been?" She said and sat on Axel's lap. She kissed him.

He pulled back and didn't say anything.

She looked at our table and furrowed her eyebrows when she got to me.