~Chapter 1~

A/N: Hello beautiful people of the Internet reading my story. thank you for taking the time of day to actually read this story. Anyways, this chapter is not edited, so if there are mistakes please let me know so I can change them. also, I'm sorry that this is a short chapter but I promise they get longer. Now on with the story.

-lonelylooseer

Click click click

"When are you ever going to stop taking pictures. It gets annoying sometimes, especially because I don't look good in half of these pictures." My best friend, Veronica, said.

I looked at her. "You know you like to be photographed. Don't deny it." My other best friend, Isabella, said.

I looked at her too. "I'll stop once you two stop arguing about random stuff all the time." I said.

"She starts it!" Isabella pointed to Veronica.

Veronica gasped. "I do not! If anything you start it, I just win them!" She said and put on a proud smile.

"You don't win them, I do!" Isabella said.

"No you don't!" Veronica yells back.

"Yes I do!" Isabella fights back.

"Alright, enough!" Issac, my twin brother, comes into my room. "If you two keep arguing I'm not gonna let you come back here!" He yells frustrated.

Well at least it shut them up. He left my room to go to his across the hall.

"Haven't I told you guys before? He always gets mad when you two argue." I told them.

They laughed. I rolled my eyes and shook my head with a smile on my face. Yeah, those two girls? Those are my best friends.

Veronica laid back down on the pillow bed we had made on the floor in front of my tv. It was currently Sunday afternoon and las tres chicas were on my bedroom floor watching The Vampire Diaries.

"Guys, Axel Parker is like really hot!" Isabella said.

"Izzy, please don't tell me you're gonna be like one of those girls at school who literally will kill themselves if he doesn't pay attention to them." Veronica said as she rolled her eyes. "I'm pretty sure you would have a better chance of meeting Paul Wesley than Axel even looking at you." She says dramatically.

"I'm not gonna be one of those bimbos, at least I still have my sanity." Isabella says. "I'm not gonna be that desperate, I know better."

"Rightttt." Veronica says sarcastically. "His friends are hot though. I think Nathan is hotter than both of them."

"No, it's Lucas who's hotter." Isabella says.

I roll my eyes and go on instagram. I look at my feed and see some really cool pictures that look really aesthetically pleasing.

"Seriously, you guys need to stop, it's getting annoying and I'm trynna play video games." Isaac comes in again.

"Sorry." They both say and stay quiet. He goes back into the room.

I roll my eyes. I get up and go to his room. I sit on the couch he has. "Can you order some pizza por favor?" I ask him.

"Yeah." He paused his game and took out his phone. He dialed the pizza number.

I went back into my room to see that the two girls were still arguing about who's hotter. I rolled my eyes and watched the show.

About fifteen minutes later the doorbell rang. Isaac went to go get it and a few minutes later he brought the pizza to us. He had ordered wings and crazy bread as well.

After we finished the pizza the girls went home.

"Bye Eva, see you tomorrow at school." Veronica said.

"Bye." I said back.

They both waved and climbed into Veronica's car. They sped off.

Suddenly a car pulled up into the driveway. The monster gets out of his car. He sees me at the doorway and the look on his face makes my anxiety go up even more.

"What are you doing outside?! Did you bring those slut of your 'friends' again?!" He asked getting closer.

I stayed quiet but looked at him with fear.

"Yeah she did, but I let her!" Isaac says, as he stood in front of me.

"Who called you?!" He asked. "This is between me and her and only us!" He yelled at Isaac.

"Well I dont care! She's my sister and your daughter! You should be the one sticking up for her, not making her kill herself slowly!" He said.

"She's no daughter of mine!! My daughter wouldn't kill her own mother!" He yells.

"Evaluna didn't kill anyone! Mom died in a car accident and that's final!" Isaac yells back.

I know it's hard for him to talk about mom like that. Especially cause we were so close to her, and when she passed it just felt like it went by fast.

Suddenly I hear "OW, WHAT THE FUCK!" coming from Isaac's mouth.

"YOU DON'T EVER FUCKING TALK BACK TO ME! EVER!" He says to Isaac. "As for you!" He looks at me and I run into the house.

"GET BACK YOU LITTLE SLUT!" He yells.

Once I'm cornered I have no place to go, so I sit down and put my knees to my chest and put my hands on my knees and my face inside my hands.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" Isaac yells.

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU THIS! THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND HER!" The monster yells. He throws a punch at Isaac and it hits him square in the jaw. Isaac gives him an uppercut and immediately is on the ground. He grabs a hold of my leg and drags me. Isaac keeps punching him. The monster gets Isaac off of him and punches me in the stomach. I fall to the ground and he gets up and kicks me.

"GET OUT!!!" Isaac yells at him. He runs out of the house and gets into his car and drives off. Isaac closes and locks the door and then runs to me.

"Eva, you okay?" He says. I start to see three of him and then slowly it turns into five and then my head starts to hurt really badly. My eyelids start to feel heavy. I close my eyes and I suddenly feel like I'm falling into a deep sleep.