~Chapter 18~

This is her outfit that is mentioned and the Shawn Mendes song: Memories 

One month later

"When is Axel coming over again?" Isaac asked me.

"Tonight, but you can't distract him today. He has a test tomorrow and he has to pass it or else he won't pass the class." I said to him.

It's Tuesday in the afternoon. It was around 4:30pm and Axel is supposed to be here by 5:00pm.

It's been a month since I've gone to the Carnival with Axel and I've been tutoring him ever since. Isaac and Axel have actually gotten closer. My brother loves to hang out with him.

"What about after though?" Isaac said. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know what time we are going to be finished." I said.

"Okay." He said and left my room with his head down.

"I'll tell Axel, maybe we'll cut it short." I said to him.

"Okay." He said and turned back to me with a big smile.

I shook my head but smiled too.

I grabbed my laptop from my desk as well as my camera and took out the sd from my camera. I put it into my laptop and looked at the photos I've taken in the last month.

I laughed at some of the silly pictures of Axel and I. Ever since I started hanging out with them, I've put more pictures on my wall.

"Hey Luna." Axel said as he came into my room with a bag and his books.

"Hey Axel." I said to him as I hugged him. He hugged me back and gave me the bag.

"What's in it?" I asked him as I looked inside.

"Skittles and gummy worms." He said.

"Thank you!" I said and hugged him again.

He laughed and put his book down on the desk.

I closed my laptop and put it aside.

"What were you looking at?" He asked.

"Pictures of all of us in the last month." I said.

He chuckled and sat on the bed next to me. Every time he's around me, I get this feeling in my stomach and it feels like when you're going on a roller coaster that goes up and then goes down, you have that feeling in your stomach like you have butterflies. That's what mine feels like. This has been happening for the past three weeks in a half or something, but it's been happening since the Carnival day.

"My brother said he wants to play with you again." I said.

"Okay." He said. I smiled.

He grabbed his book and we started studying.

I checked the time and it was now eight o'clock.

"This is hard. I'm going to fail that test." Axel said as he slammed his book closed.

"No you're not." I said as I grabbed his hand. He looked at me. "If you keep saying your going to fail, then you are. But if you say you aren't. Then you're not going to. Have some faith in yourself and believe." I said to him.

"How do you always find a way to make me believe in myself Evaluna?" He said as he leaned in closer and looked at my lips, then back at my eyes.

I looked at his lips quickly then back up at his eyes and he smirked. He leaned in closer and brought his lips to mine.