~Chapter 23~

Eva's POV

After cuddling with Axel for about two hours, I went home and took a shower.

I smiled at the memories of Axel and I. He makes me so happy and makes my stomach erupt with butterflies.

As I got in the shower, my stomach started to hurt.

After my shower, I went to put on some clothes. I picked out some leggings and Axel's hoodie he let me borrow.

I went to use the bathroom.

My stomach didn't hurt because of anything, I had cramps. Ugh.

I put on a pad and then washed my hands. Being on my period is the worst thing. I cry more. I get mad more. I crave more things and some of those things are chocolate and candy, like skittles and sour gummy bear and worms. I usually get nothing done those days because all I want to do is be in bed.

I furrowed my eyebrows and put on my shoes. The shoelace had a knot and I got mad at it and throw it across the room. I then sat on my bed and cried because I threw the shoe.

"Hey Beautiful." I turned around and saw Axel.

The moment he saw my face his eyes turned to ones of concern.

"What's wrong?" He asked me as he came to sit next me.

"I couldn't get my shoelace undone because there was a knot and then I throw it across the room because I was mad." I said to him.

He laughed.

I looked at him and got mad. "Don't laugh at me." I crossed my arms over my chest and put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my camera and put it around my neck.

"I'm sorry babygirl." He said to me. "Bring me your shoe." He said. I went to get my shoe and gave it to him.

He undid the knot and I looked at him. "How did you do that?" I asked him.

"I was in Boy Scouts." He said with a light shade of pink covering his cheeks.

I laughed. He sat me down on my bed and put on my shoes for me.

"Wow, I feel like Cinderella." I said to him.

He chuckled. "Well you're my princess." He winked.

I laughed and blushed.

He grabbed my hand and my backpack and took me outside with him.

"Who let you in?" I asked him. "My brother isn't here. He went to school already."

"I know where you hide your spare key." He said as he held up the key.

I laughed again and closed the front door behind me.

He walked me to his car and opened the front door for me.

I thanked him and got in. He closed the door for me too.

He got in and started the car. He held my hand the entire drive. I think I fell asleep at some point because I felt someone's lips on mine.

I kissed Axel back but he pulled away.

"We're here." He said.

"Nice way to wake me up." I said to him.

He chuckled and got out of the car and came to my side to open it. I got out and thanked him.

Axel's POV (Sorry, I just really love his pov)

After the bell rang, the gang and me went to class and I sat next to Eva.