~Chapter 13~

This chapter is longest out of the whole book. It's 2579 words while the other are like 1,000 and something, so enjoy (:

I looked up but couldn't really form who it was since I had tears in my eyes.

I wiped my eyes and ran to Axel.

I hugged him and sobbed lowly into his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly.

"It's okay." He whispered. "I'm here now." He whispered again. He kept whispering sweet nothings into my ear to calm me down.

Once i calmed down, he spoke again.

"Eva, i'm sorry I got mad. I can't control it. I didn't mean what I said. I want you here that's why I invited you. I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me." He said.

I wiped my eyes. I hugged him again. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close to him.

"Thank you Axel." I said to him.

He smiled and pulled me closer to him. I felt his heartbeat. It was beating so fast.

"Do you want to go home or stay here?" He asked me. "I get it if you want to go home. It's okay." He said with a little frown.

"I'll stay." I said with a smile. His eyes lit up.

"Are you sure?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Alright then, let's go." He said and grabbed my hand in his.

I blushed a little but turned away.

He led me to where his mom was. They were in line for a ride.

"We're gonna go get tickets, if you need us, call me." Axel told Cathy.

She nodded.

"You're leaving us already?!" Lilly and Ella whined.

"I'm sorry princesses, but me and Luna want to go on big kid rides." Axel said to them.

"We wanna go on big kid rides too!" Lilly said.

"I'm sorry, Princess. We'll be back okay?" Axel said to him.

They frowned but nodded. "If you guys don't give mom trouble, I'll get you guys some cotton candy." Axel said.

"Okay!" They said and got happy.

"See you later!" Axel said.

Skittles, he is really good with kids.

We made our way to the ticket booth. There was a long line, but I didn't mind it.

I took out twenty dollars and my camera.

I turned it on and called Axel.

He turned around to face me and I snapped the picture.

I laughed at how funny he looks, but at the same time, it was like there was nothing wrong with the picture. He had a big smile where you can see his shiny white teeth and a small little dimple on left cheek. His bright brown eyes sparkled because of the flash and his hair was dark.

"You're photogenic." I said to him as I showed him the picture.

"Send me that, that's my new profile picture." He said and laughed.

I laughed too. "Can I see your instax?" He said.

I nodded and went through my bag. I got it out and gave it to him.

He turned it on and matched the dot with the light.

I looked over at the Ferris wheel. I'm afraid of heights but I've always wanted to go on one.