¡NEW BOOK!

Hello my beautiful people of the internet!!! Long time no talk! Thank you for already supporting this #lonelylooseerrevolution we have created! I appreciate you all!

I have a new book coming out soon!!! It's called:
'SINNER'S DRUMMER'

It will be coming out very soon, so please stay on alert! I will be updating on my board on Wattpad and I will also be posting to my instagram (lonelylooseer) so please go check it out and give me a follow!

Synopsis:

Drew Berkeley.
A name most people hear and automatically think punk rocker who plays drums in a band. It wasn't always like that for her. Growing up in a world where men who she loved and looked up to couldn't be trusted. A man she has to call a father. A best friend who loves to crack jokes and play a guitar like his life depends on it and has a bougie girlfriend who also sings.
Together they form The Rock Butterflies.

Damon Kade.
A man who smokes a lot of weed, has lots of tattoos covering many parts of his body and shreds his guitar when he can for his best friends in a band that form The Neighborhood of The Thriller. Damon also is the band's sound engineer, making sure they sound like a punk rock band who is about to sell millions.

What happens when they cross paths in a bar on a Friday night when they have to preform with their bands? Do they have a fight? Do they fall in love? Are they friends?

Guess you'll have to read SINNER'S DRUMMER to find out.

Thank you for your time! I hope you have a great rest of your morning, day, afternoon or night wherever you are in the world! I hope to hear from you soon!

Make sure you check out the instagram and my TikTok account:

both @ lonelylooseer or click the link in my bio and it'll send you to my linktree!

Love you all! Peace & Blessings!
Lonelylooseer out <3