33

2 years later.
"How you feeling" Ariana asks "I'm okay" Ava smiles sitting out her vale. "You look stunning by the way" Ariana adds "thank you mum" she smiles. "So soon to be married" Ariana smiles.

"I know. I'm going to actually be a McCormick" she chuckles. "Are you sure you'll be okay with the kids" she asks "we will be fine I promise you Ava stop worrying. You'll have an amazing holiday with you both need. This will be your first holiday just the two of you" Ariana smiles "I know. Sometimes I wish I didn't have Mia so young but I wouldn't change her for the world" Ava smiles kissing Ariana's cheek.

***
"I bet she's so nervous" Hudson pouts to his dad. "Hey she will be. Ariana was when we got married. She was worried about you and Ella with you being young." Malcolm says "I was 2" he chuckles "you were" Malcolm smiles "and so is your little boy" he adds "I know" Hudson smiles.

"At least I know Ava was safe last night because of she stayed with mum" Hudson smiles "yes and kicked me out the hotel room" he chuckles "so that's why you were with me" Hudson laughs.

"Hey little sis" Hudson smiles giving Katie a hug "I get a full two weeks sleepover with Mia thank you" she giggles "Your a cutie" Hudson Chuckles at his 10 year old sister. "Katie go back to Nonna" Malcolm asks "no" Katie pouts "I'll go back to Ella" she giggles "no being sassy young lady but okay" Malcolm rolls his eyes.

"You know it doesn't seem like 13 years" Hudson chuckles "well it is" Malcolm smiles.

****
Everyone took their seats and Malcolm turns to Ariana. "Is she okay" he asks and Ariana nods "she's fine. She's excited" Ariana Chuckles.

Everyone turns to look at Ava as she walked down the aisle with her brother who gladly handed her over to Hudson.

After a beautiful service the wedding was over. Ariana and Malcolm smile proudly at their son and their daughter in law. "At least we already have the babies" Malcolm chuckles "hey if they wanted another kids which I know they don't we would support them" Ariana kisses his cheek.

"Hey married couple" Ariana smiles "hi mum" Hudson smiles "so how do you feel" Ariana asks "good" Hudson smiles holding Ava close to him.

****
The end.