26

Ariana woke up and got out of her mums bed. She walked downstairs and smiles at everyone "Morning sleepyhead" Joan smiles "morning" Ariana replies siting down.

"Ava's got some of your underwear on" Ella giggles "Ella" Ava whines "it's okay" Ariana chuckles "hi mummy" Katie smiles "hi princess" she relies letting her sit on her knee. "When can we go home" Ariana asks "I got a call around an hour ago to say we could go back around 4, they thing the fire was deliberate" Malcolm says "oh god" Ariana sighs.

Ariana held her little girl as she snuggles into her. "You okay" Ariana asks and Katie nods. "Mum can I talk to you" Ava asks and Ariana nods placing Katie on the sofa and walking somewhere private with her.

"I'm worried about Ella" she says "what about. Has she told you something" Ariana asks "no but Ella and Thomas are getting really close" she sighs "I understand Ava" Ariana rubs her back "as much as Thomas is my brother I couldn't see Ella get hurt by him. Ella is my sister and I love her" Ava says "I don't think they would get together Ava. You want to know something" Ariana asks and Ava nods "Ella is getting close to someone called Mason" Ariana says "and I don't think she would do that to you" Ariana gives her a hug.

"I love you mum" Ava smiles "I love you too" Ariana holds her. They both walk back out to the others and smile. "Ava Harvey is hungry" Hudson says and Ava nods taking her boy and lifting up her top.

****
"Home sweet home" Ariana smiles walking though the front door. "Look I'm going to go" Thomas says "okay" Ava says "I'll come and see you all soon but if I'm gone any longer I'll have someone after me" he says and they all nods.

He grabs his stuff and leaves to go home. "Mia sit down now" Ava warns "no" Mia says picking up the tv remote "Mia do as your mother tells you" Ariana says. Hudson walks over to her and take the remote out of her hand.

"You listen to your mother" he tells her "I want to watch tv" she whines "no you can go to your room" Hudson says taking her up the stairs.

"But daddy" she pouts "what's wrong" he asks "I never get to watch tv" she says "you do" he says "not the show I want to watch because Harry has the tv always" she says climbing onto her bed.

Hudson grabs her iPad. "What you want to watch" he asks "horrid Henry" she asks and he nods finding it on Netflix. "Here you go" he smiles.

He walks downstairs. "Ava why did you
Shout at her" Hudson asks "because I said Harry could watch tv" she says "did you tell her that" he asks and she shakes her head. Hudson nods before going to get a drink.

Ariana and Malcolm disappear outside. They wanted quiet time. "It felt wired sleeping in a different bed to you last night" Ariana says "it did, I didn't have my hot water bottle" he smiles kissing her head. Ariana smiles leaning against his chest.

"When do you think Hudson will pop the question" Ariana asks "well he has the ring. I do know he's waiting till she's recovered from this baby" Malcolm smiles.

I'm dreading Ella having a baby" Ariana says "why" Malcolm asks "I don't think I can cope with anymore children running around" she admits. "Ava and Hudson will move out you know that" Malcolm tells her. "I know" she smiles kissing his lips.