4

Malcom woke up before Ariana. He looked to the side and smiled. She wasn't facing him but she still looks cute. He gently massages her head. He didn't know why he was doing this but he knew Ariana liked it from the moan that slipped her mouth.

Ariana rolled over cuddling into the man she called he husband. "I love you babu" Ariana mumbles still wanting to be asleep "I love you too princess" Malcom smiles kissing her forehead.

"It's Cold" Ariana moan covering healed more with the sheets "the hearings on baby girl" Malcom places a hand to her forehead "we gonna stay cuddled all day" he asks and she nods "I'm comfy" Ariana giggles.

"Well unfortunately I'm going to have to ruin that" Malcom tells her "no don't" Ariana pouts as she feels Malcom pick her up and place her on the floor.

"Your mean" Ariana pouts "am not" Malcom chuckles passing her dressing gown. "You love me. I can't be mean" he says "I do indeed love you" Ariana smiles kissing his lips before going to see how her baby girl was.

"Katie" Ariana smiles "hi mummy" she smiles "how you feeling" Ariana asks perching on the end of the bed. "A little better" she smiles "that's good beautiful I hate to see you sad" Ariana picks her up.

"Ava said I had to stay in bed" Katie pouts "well that's because mummy and daddy were still sleeping it's okay you can get out of bed" Ariana tells her.

Ariana carries her downstairs placing her on the sofa. "Is she okay" Malcom asks kissing Ariana's lips."she's feeling a little better" Ariana smiles.

"Hudson and Ava have gone out for the day together while the kids are at school" Malcom tells her and Ariana nods.

***
"Mummy" Mia asks "yes sweetheart" Ava asks standing at the gates "Can Hannah come to ours" She asks "sure" Ava smiles "I'm sure Nonna won't mind" Ava kisses her head before taking Harry's hand.

"Ava" the teacher asks and Ava smiles "here's Harry's weekly record" she smiles "thank you" Ava smiles putting it in his bag that she now had hold of.

"You sure you don't mind having Hannah" her mum asks "of course not" Ava smiles "be good Hannah" her mum warns "always" she smiles walking with Ava home.

"You girls go and play" Ava smiles "bye mummy" Mia giggles running up to her room.

"You okay" Ariana asks walking into the kitchen where Ava was. "Harry's been naughty" Ava sighs "what's he done" Ariana asks "hitting others" Ava pouts "maybe talk to him see if he's okay" Ariana suggest "yeah maybe Where's Hudson" Ava asks "back garden I think" Ariana shrugs and she nods.

"Guess who" Malcom says "my mum" Ariana giggles "dick" Malcom says "sorry I don't have one of those" Ariana smirks kissing his lips. "You see all happy what's got you happy" Ariana asks "guess who's business just went up" Malcom ask "ours" Ariana asks and he nods "that's great news" Ariana smiles

"Ella's staying at her friends"Ariana tells him and he nods "I'm glad she's happy" Malcom smiles "me too she deserves it" Ariana smiles.