7

"Baby girl" Malcom asks "yeah" Ariana asks "can I talk to you" Malcom asks and she nods. "What's this" he ask making Ariana's eyes go wide.

He walks over to her and pulls up her top. "Get the fuck off me" Ariana falls to the floor "how could you" he asks "I'm sorry" Ariana sobs. "What's going on" Hudson asks.

"You've been going to the gym and taking these Ariana for god sake are you crazy" Malcom asks throwing the pills in the bin "I'm fat" she cries "Hudson it's okay" Malcom says and he just stood there "Come on princess" he helps her off the floor. "Hudson you don't want to see this OUT" Malcom says "don't hurt her" Hudson asks "I'm not going to don't worry" he tells him and he nods.

Malcom helps Ariana to her feet and pulls her into a hug. "It's going to be okay" he holds her. He gently slips off her top and shorts and stand them in front of the mirror.

"Your beautiful" he tells her "I am not I don't know why you love me look I'm fat" she says "Ariana your the most beautiful person I have ever met your not fat" he tells her running his hands over her body. "Is this why you won't have sex" he asks and she nods sobbing her heart out.

Malcom pulls her into a hug. "Shh it's okay" Malcom puts her top back on. "I'm so sorry Malcom I promise I never wanted to hurt you" she sobs "shhh it's going to be okay" he rubs her back.

"I feel disgusting" she sobs "let's get you in the bath" Malcom tells her and she nods. Malcom goes and runs her a bath. Putting her favourite bath salt in before going back to the bedroom.

"Come on princess" Malcom helps her up taking her to the bathroom. Malcom gave Hudson a gentle smile as he watched his mum be helped to the bathroom.

He helps her into the bath. "You'll get better your not fat you've lost too much weight ariana you need to put some back on" Malcom tells her and she nods.

He grabs a sponge and grabs some shower gel and squirts it onto it and rubs it over her body cleaning her off. "After this your going to eat a meal" he tells her and she nods.

He gently massages shampoo into her hair before rinsing off and wrapping her into a towel. "Let's get you dressed and get some food in that tummy of yours" he smiles and she nods.

"Want to stay in bed" he asks and she nods. He helps her under the sheets and kisses her head "I love you" Ariana sniffs "I love you too" Malcom smiles before going to make her a meal.

"Is mum okay" Ella asks "she's going be okay, both of you I'm going to help her through this okay. Hudson focus on Ava since she's a little upset at the moment and your like girl she boy. Ella focus on your work and I'll be able to support mum okay" he says and they both nod.

"What about Katie" Hudson ask "I will take care of her don't you worry" he says and the nod.