19

"Omg fuck" Ariana hears making her push Malcolm off her. "I'm sorry" Ariana pouts "it's just it makes me feel uncomfortable when there having sex and were like that" Ariana pouts and he nods "I understand" he kisses her head.

"I would hate to be mia" Ariana giggles "why" he asks "because there bed backs on to her wall and if we can hear them she defiantly can. We have the bathroom separating us from Ella" Ariana chuckles

Ariana yawns and gets under the sheets placing her head on the pillow. "I'm just going to go toilet okay" Malcolm says and Ariana nods.

Malcolm gets off the bed and walks into the bathroom. They had no toilet roll. Even though he didn't need it he put a new roll on for Ariana.

He walks back to the bedroom to see Ariana is already asleep.

****
"Mummy daddy" Mia cries coming into her partners bedroom. "Ahh" Ava lets out a moan as Hudson just hit her g-spot "fuck Mia get out" Hudson shouts at her making her run off crying even more than she was.

****
He smiles at Ariana and her cuteness before hearing a cry. He walks out the room and goes into Mia's room. "What's wrong" Malcolm asks sitting on the bed "Mummy and daddy screamed at me" she sniffs. "I was scared because I had a bad dream" she cuddled into him. "I wouldn't have gone in otherwise I know they were baby making" Mia giggles slightly "who told you that" Malcolm asks "someone in my class told everyone that when your mummy screams in the night that she loves daddy there baby making" Mia looks up to him "is that right" she asks "that's not for me to say"

He knew they were having sex, and they were walked in on but he never screamed at either of his for coming in he politely asked them to leave.

Ava comes in. "Mia sweetheart" Ava sits beside Malcolm. "I'm sorry for shouting" Ava takes her "mummy going to die" Mia cries. "Mummy's not going to die" she looks to Malcolm a little confused "she had a bad dream that's why she came in" he says "and someone has also told her that it's called baby making" Malcolm pats her thigh. "Oh god" Ava moans. "Want me to stay or you happy taking it from here" Malcolm asks "I'm sure I can get this one back to sleep" Ava smiles and he nods kissing her cheek before him to bed.

"Where mummy and daddy baby making" Mia asks "no we weren't" Ava rubs her back "don't tell daddy that I told you and defiantly don't tell Harry, but mummy has a baby in her stomach so your going to have another brother or sister" Ava says "so you were baby making" she asks "maybe tomorrow me and you can have a chat" Ava says laying down with her baby.

"I love you Mummy" Mia snuggles into her falling asleep. Hudson came in to see if Ava was alright to find they were both fast asleep. He pulls the blanket over them both and kisses both their heads before going to sleep him self.

****
"You missed out on some fun last night" Malcolm chuckles to Ariana as he walks into the kitchen. "Have you eaten" he asks and Ariana shakes her head "I'm not hungry... anyway what did I miss" Ariana asks "Mia walked in on Ava and Hudson and she knows what baby making is and so does Katie since same class. I don't know if Katie was in though so I'm not sure" Malcolm chuckles "oh god" Ariana chuckles.

"Anyway you need some food" he says "I'm not hungry" Ariana pouts "I don't care you have to have 3 meals a day" he says "but why" Ariana whines "because that's a balanced diet" he rolls his eyes "Please Ariana for me" he asks "fine" she groans sitting down while Malcolm made her a salad.

He handed it her and Ariana played with the food. "I'm not leaving the room till you've eaten" he says "I'm not a baby" Ariana pouts "you are your my baby" he chuckles "fuck I didn't think of that" she pouts making him kiss her lips "at least half" he says and Ariana nods eating a little bit of her salad.

"Can I finish yet" she asks "Ariana you had a mouth full no" he chuckles "well can I have some strawberries then" she asks and he nods getting them out the fridge and cutting her a few. "Thank you" Ariana smiles.

She knew that if she ate some strawberries he would be happy and they were her favourite fruit. "And you weren't hungry" he asks noticing she had cleaned the plate "well just remember the strawberries next time and I may eat with out a fuss" she smacks his bum before going to have a shower.

*****
I want to create a kidnapped baby book. I know this has been done before. I don't know wether to do it or not, wether you would read. And who should it be with like Ariana and who?