15

"Daddy" Katie crawls into Malcom's bed snuggling next to him. "You okay" he mumbles "when's mummy coming home" she asks "tomorrow I think" he shrugs cuddling her.

"Okay daddy I love you" she giggles before falling back to sleep. Malcom chuckles before going to Sleep himself.

He was soon to be woken up again by his little girl in the morning. "Morning my princess" he smiles embracing her into a warm hug. "Morning daddy" she kisses his cheek. "What would my baby girl like to do today" he asks kissing her head "daddy daughter day" she asks hey eyes lighting up.

He thought about it for a second and nodded "we can do that" he smiles making her smile up to him. "Come on let's get up and get breakfast" he says and she nods getting off the bed.

"We wondered where she was this morning" Hudson and Ella giggle "she came to sleep with daddy" he chuckles grabbing her a bowl and some cereal and letting her tip it into the bowl before he poured the milk over it.

"Me and Katie are going to do something today so you won't have to watch her" Malcom explains putting some toast into the toaster "okay" Hudson smiles "dad can I go out with Annabella" Ella asks "of course you can princess, but you sure after what happened with you get upset with boys" he asks "I'm fine dad, I won't do something stupid I promise you" she kisses his cheek. "Hey I know you won't" he smiles to her. "I trust you" he adds.

Ella smiles before going upstairs. "Daddy" Katie comes down the stairs and Malcom chuckles "where are your pants" he chuckles "I don't know what to put on" she pouts "Come on then" he smiles following her back up the stairs.

He route through her wardrobe and get out some jeans. "You look cute like always" he smiles kissing her head "thanks daddy" she smiles "do I look cute like mama" she ask "you do" he smiles "don't tell mummy but your even cuter" he whispers and she nods with a huge grin.

"Can we go swimming"Katie asks "sure and we can get an ice cream, let me go pack, what bathing suite do you want" Malcom asks "any" she asks and he nods grabbing one from her draw before going to pack everything that he needed.

"You ready my girl" he asks and she nods. Running and getting in the car and fastening herself in.

He drives them to the swimming baths and goes into a family changing room and gets changed, obviously turning away. He didn't trust her to go in one by herself. She's always be afraid she would get locked in and with his Luck she would and scream the place down.

He puts there stuff in the lockers and takes her to the pool. He gets in first before letting Katie jump into his arms. "I love you daddy" she smiles "I love you too princess" he smiles as he let's go for her to have a swim.

"Daisy" Katie smiles "hey" Daisy smiles coming over to her. "Want to come and play" Daisy asks "daddy" she looks up to Malcom and he nods "go have fun princess" he smiles.

"I'll watch her it's okay you don't have to be sideline we're all playing with a ball" her mum says and Malcom nods swinging to the deep end and doing some laps.

*****
"Mum?" Hudson asks as she comes through the door with a sleeping Ava. "Hey" Ariana places her down on the sofa. "What she doing home" he asks "she's shown improvement so she was able to, but we have to keep an eye on her and we have to follow this" she says Handing him a piece of paper, with instructions in and medication.

"Where's Mia and Harry" she asks "both at friends, Ella's at Annabella and Malcom and Katie are swimming" Hudson says and she nods "Can I wake her" he asks.

"Go ahead" she chuckles going to make her self a drink.

"Ava princess" he strokes her arm. Her eyes flutter open. "OMG" she smiles wrapping her arms around him. "I love you so much" Ava sobs into his chest "I love you too my beautiful princess" he kisses her head.

"Wait I'm home" she asks taking in her surroundings. "You are" he smiles "finally out of that place" she giggles "Where's Urm" she freezes "who baby girl" he asks.

Ariana comes back in and Ava looks to her. "What's going on I'm confused" he asks "mum" Ava says "sweetie" Ariana smiles "aww you guys are cute, I don't mind you calling her mum" Hudson chuckles making Ava smiles.

"Please say I'm staying home, I promise I won't harm" she looks to Ariana with puppy eyes "you don't, I got you out of there, well they let you go" Ariana giggles and she smiles "where the kids" Ava asks "friends house" Hudson says making her pout.

******
I'm thinking of making a new Maciana book!

Who would read?