Part 32

The next morning everyone were at the living room doing their things except Niksi. They were still worried about her but they knew that she needed space. As always Namjoon was reading the news on his computer and suddenly gasped and started reading out loud.

The new K-pop group  Elemental killers or EK just realized their debut song  called "Starry Night" and they broke the record as their music video has 100million views over just one night.We are looking forward their new songs and we hope that the album will be realized soon as well.

( Niksi is the one in yellow-Moonbyul,

next to her in grey is Ani-Solar,

the girl in green is Maria-Wheein,

and the last one in white is Vicky-Hwasa)

Namjoon:Guys!COME HERE!

Yoongi:What do you want Joon?

Namjoon:Look the girls are very popular!

Ani:Oh my god I never thought that we will become so famous this soon!

Hobi:Which reminds me , we haven't seen the music video yet..

Jin:Lets see it now then!

Niksi;Seriously?You couldn't wait for me to come out before you watch it?Move  Jimin I want to sit!

And he did move Niksi sat and Namjoon started the video.

Jimin: Not bad girls...but we are still better.

Niksi:OH wanna test that theory jamless shorty!

Namjoon:Phaha even she tells you that you have no jams!

Nicky:OK I will be the judge!All of you in the practice room NOW!

 They went to the practice room and the boys were first to dance.

Jin: See we were the best!

Vicky: Pfff watch and learn!

Nicky: It's time to tell you how much I'm sorry for your lame asses boys cause the girls are the best!

                                                         THE END