Birthday

Tae's p.o.v
Today is the day. I am going to confess my feelings to her and nothing and no one will stop me from doing it. I went to her room and opened the door. She was sleeping so peacefully so I didn't wake her up, I just wrote a letter and put it on her desk with the key next to it.
I hope she will like it- I mumbled to myself before leaving.

Mimi's p.o.v
I woke up after a very long night. Niksi was explaining me that she and Tae were just shopping and that's all but if it was true why both of them didn't buy anything. Yeah I might be a little pathetic but still.
After I stand up from my bed I went to my desk to take my phone when I saw a note and a key next to it. I took the note and read it.

Happy birthday!! I really wish you
Everything you want to come true!!
With this key you will unlock a door
to room 107 in hotel ,, hotel's name"
I will be waiting for you there at
midnight to give you your present.
        I won't tell you who I am so if will be
        a surprise too I guess.  See you~

After I rode it I took the key and got dressed. I was really curious about who wrote the note but I guess I will have to wait. I wore a short purple dress and got my hair on a ponytail.

I stepped in the kitchen and was surprised to see V Jay laying the table but that didn't surprised me as much as that Niksi was cooking , not because she couldn't but she was too lazy to do it

I stepped in the kitchen and was surprised to see V Jay laying the table but that didn't surprised me as much as that Niksi was cooking , not because she couldn't but she was too lazy to do it. Ani hugged me from behind and wish me:
Ani: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I wish you to be happy and be bright as the sun always and forever.
Niksi: Don't forget to be save.
Vicky: and sound.
A minute later Jin popped out of somewhere.
Jin: Come on Mim since you are free today you are going out with us.
Me: Wait a minute- he dragged me to the front door where Namjoon and J Hope were waiting for us.
Me: Where are we going?
Namjoon: You will see! Now come on we don't have all day.
We got in Jin's car and he started driving.

Jimin's p.o.v
VJ: OK! They are out start moving all of you!!
Vicky said and I started helping her with the cleaning. V and Kookie helped Ani with the decorations while Suga and Niksi were at the kitchen making the cake. I wasn't so sure that it was good idea to let Yoongi touch the food even helping Shadow making it but Jin said that Niksi is scary enough to control him in there so he will help.
I saw the sparkles in Jungkook's eyes when Anita is near him. He must really like because I've never seen him so happy to be around girl. As for Tae last night he came to me for help.

Flashback
Tae: Jimin can I ask you something?- he asked standing next to my bedroom's door.
Me: Yes Taetae what is it?
Tae: I want to confess to her.
Me: Haha it was about time don't you think?- I asked laughing really hard.
Tae: Yeah, yeah.... can i pass your comments about it? - he asked annoyed
Me: yes you can. OK! What do you need my help for?
Tae: About the you know what thing. I know that I can ask Hobi or RM but you are more pervert than them so.....
Me: Hahaha are you serious?? Of course I will help you!! You are like my brother I would do anything for you.
End of flashback

Whatever I helped Tae but can someone help me? I've never felt something like that. I was in love? I don't know but when I see her brown eyes I am loosing my words I am forgetting everything and everyone except her. She was cleaning but still she was so beautiful doing it and that's when my mind got dirty again.

Namjoon' s p.o.v
Me and the boys dragged Mimi for a walk in the nature. We went to the nearest forest and we made our little picnic.
Mimi: Boys why the others aren't with us?
Hobi: For the boys they wanted to confess to the girls so we decided to leave them alone and for Tae he had some work after that with Jungkook so he stay there too.
Mimi: Ohh okey......
Me: Hey don't be sad we will have a great time together.
Jin: Yeah he is right. Let's do something fun. Do you want to eat something?
Mimi: No I'm not hungry. What about we play volleyball?
We made two teams and I was with Mimi while Hobi and Jin were together.
We stayed in the forest for two hours and it was time to go home.

Vicky 's p.o.v
It's been two hours since they were gone so Ani and the boys were done with the decorations, me and Jimin were done with the cleaning and he was talking with Suga, while Niksi was finishing the cake's decoration.
After 5 minutes I got a text from Hobi that they are coming back home.
Me: Ok everyone go and hide we have 15 minutes until they are here.

Mimi's p.o.v
The drive was silent but the boys were excited for some reason and I didn't know why. After 15 minutes we were in front of our house. I stepped inside and everyone shouted:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIMI!!!!!
The whole mansion was decorated and Ani was standing in front of me with cake.
Me: Thank you guys!!! You didn't have to!
Vicky: Of course we had to! We love you so much!!!
I started crying in happiness.