the beach

Mimi's P.O.V

I was dreaming about winning a competition between the cutes unicorns of all. They were singing and jumping around like crazy idiots. It was funny but then I heard a strange noise and I woke up to check it. I went to open the front door and saw Tae and Jungkook. I was too sleepy to thing about anything so I just let them in. 

Tae: Hi Mimi why aren't you and Ani ready for the beach?

JK: Yeah and where is Ani?

Mimi: Why you miss her already?!

JK:What nonononooo I was just wondering 

Me: I know I am just teasing you haha. She is still sleeping.

Tae: Ok don't worry we will wake her up and you go and change

Me: Deal!

JK P.O.V

Mimi went to the bathroom and me and Tae went to their bedroom. We saw Ani sleeping peacefully. Omg I have to admit that she looks like angel in her sleep. Then I started shaking her but she didn't wake up it looks like she is just like me.

Before I realize it Tae was already pouring a glass of water on her. After a second or two she started hitting V because of what he did.

Ani's P.O.V

Me: KIM TAEHYUNG I AM GOING TO LEAVE YOU WITHAUT KIDS YOU IDIOT!!!!!

Then Tae looked at me shocked and the boys ran out of my room.  Mimi open the door and came in with her sexy swimsuit.

  Mimi open the door and came in with her sexy swimsuit

I looked at her a little bit shocked at first because she looked so sexy.

Me: Morning unicorn! Do you prepare like that for the boys or only for Tae?-I smirked

I went to the bathroom before she could kill me ;) so I can change into mine bikini.

When I came out of there Tae and Mimi were gone and JK was staring at me with a smirk on his face when I saw it I blushed

JK: Are we going or I can be blessed a little more with that view? 

Me: You could be if you didn't mention it

I smiled and went out of the room and he was walking behind me. We arrived at the beach after five min. and saw the rest already swimming in the sea. In two words we were swimming, sunbathing and having fun all day and when it got dark we went to our hotel and started preparing for the dinner with the boys. Mimi was wearing this:

And I was wearing this:

We arrived at the restaurant and saw Jimin and Suga already sitting on a table so we sat beside them

Jimin: Hey girls you look amazing! 

Me: Thank you Jiminie !

Mimi: Where are the others?

Suga: RM and Hobi are too tired so they decided to sleep early today as for Jin he is showering and Tae and Kookie are behind you.

Tae: Why did you told them we were supposed to scare them!!

Me: You really don't want to be a father do you?

Jimin: What do you mean by that?

Jungkook: Believe me you don't want to know!

Me: Your alien friend poured a cup of water on my face this morning while I was still sleeping!

Suga: Are you serious? If I was on your place I would have already killed him.

Tae: But do you know how hard she can punch?!

Mimi: Yes I know but if you think that is hard you have to see how Niksi kicks.

Me: OOOO no no no don't do that to them they are too young to die you know?

Mimi : I am just saying the truth!

Jin: Ok ok stop fighting and let's eat. I am hungry as hell.

We started discussing what should we do when we go back in Seoul . And we decided that they will stay in our house for two months.