Untitled Part 26

Mimi's p.o.v

It was time to go home. Tae and I had a great time here with my parents we went on many dates and I show him around. But sadly our time here is over. Today we had to go to the airport to catch our flight and my parents came with us. 

Me: Mom, dad I will miss you so much!

Dad: We will miss you too sweetie! But don't worry we will probably see each other soon!

Mom: Yeah we can come to see you anytime. And Tae we will miss you too. It was nice meeting you. I'm really glad that my daughter has a boyfriend like you!

Tae: Thank you miss! It was pleasure to meet you!

Mom: Tae dear! I told you to call me mom! We are family now.

Tae: Ok mom!

Me: It's so cute to see you two talking like that but we have a flight to catch so we have to tell you goodbye!

We all hugged and Tae and I went to our plane.

Tae: Mimi your parents are amazing! I had a great time here and I want to come back soon!

Me: Ohh Tae that's so sweet!

Tae: You are the sweetest!

Me: I love you sooo much! Like my parents said it's great that I have a boyfriend like you!

Tae: I love you too! 

The flight was full with sweet things and funny moments. We were laughing also because we watch a funny movie. The time flew and we even couldn't believe that we land so fast. We took our luggage and went home. Probably the kids aren't there anymore because it's been a week already. I heard that at first they were a little bad towards Ani and Jungkook because they didn't listen to them but Niksi showed up and make them angles.

Me: WE ARE HOME!!

Everyone rushed from their rooms downstairs to see us. 

Ani: Omg Mimi I missed you soooo much!!

Vicky: Me too!! 

They came to me and hugged me really tight. The next one was Niksi.

Niksi: And of course the best for the end!

Me: I missed you guys too! We have so many things to talk!

But suddenly Nicky came and hugged me.

Nicky: You are wrong Niksi I'm the last one!

Then Niksi glared ate her with a tic of angriness. 

Niksi: You are lucky that everyone are you here or you were gonna regret it that you were born!

Ani: Wow calm down girls let's not fight now Mimi and Tae just came!

Vicky: Let's let them go to their room and change and of course rest for awhile if they want.

Then we went to our room.

J hope p.o.v 

Tae and Mimi just came home we all were happy that they are here. I wanted to talk to my best friend Ani for awhile for something really important to me.

Me: Ani can we talk?

Ani: Of course go ahead.

Me: I want to talk to you alone please...

Ani: Ok let's go to my room.

We went to her room but Jungkook was there too.

Jungkook: Hey guys what's up?

Ani: Can you please leave us alone for awhile?

Jungkook: What? Why?

Me: Jungkook please just leave I want to talk to Ani something important...

Jungkook: Ok I'm leaving...

When he left we sat on her bed.

Ani: What is it Hobi?

Me: It's a little difficult to tell you this...

Ani: You know you can tell me everything we are best friends right?

Me: Ok....so...I really.... I like your cousin...

Ani: REALLY??? Hobi that's great! I'm so happy for you!! Go and take her to a date!! NOW!! I am sure she likes you too. Just go and ask her!

Me: Ok ok Ani I know that you are exited but please calm down! You are more exited then me now! hahaha

Ani: Ohh shut up and go!

Nicky's p.o.v 

I was in my room watching TV when someone knocked on my door.

Me: Yeah come in!

It was Hobi.

Hobi: Hey Nicky do you want to go out with me for a walk?

Me: Like on a dete?

Hobi: Well if you want it to be..

Me: Of course just let me change.

Hobi: Ok I will be waiting in the living room.

Then he left and started preparing for my first date! Omg i'm so exited!

I choose this:

I went to the living room and he was waiting for me there