The present

Mimi's p.o.v
Vicky dragged me to the sofa and I sat between Ani and Niksi. Then I saw the boys standing in front of us. They started singing and dancing.

After they perform I hugged Tae. I don't know why but know why but I just wanted it.
Niksi: Auu I see a future couple!
Ani: I know right they are so cute!!
Vicky: I ship them!
Then we started the party. There was a lot of decoration and the cake was delicious.

Time skip( after the party)
It was 11 pm and everyone were already asleep and I started preparing for the meeting. I don't know who is the secret person but I can't wait to see I hope it is Tae but I'm not sure because I think he see me as friend. Stop thinking and go bathing. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I finished I started doing my make up.

After 10 minutes I was ready and started doing my hair I wanted to be natural

Then I had to chose dress.

I was ready and I had 30 minutes to go there

I was ready and I had 30 minutes to go there. I went out of the house without making any noise and took a cap. After 20 minutes I was in front of the hotel. I went in and asked the receptionist where is the room. It was on the second floor. And now I'm standing in front of the door. I'm curious but I'm a little nervous because what if the person is kidnapper or is gonna rape me? I opened my bag and took the key. The door wasn't lock anymore. When I entered I saw a familiar man's back and table with romantic dinner and candles.

The man turned and it was TAE!!! OMG!! My heart!! I couldn't breathe! He came and hugged me tight

Tae: I'm so happy that you came!
Me: Tae I'm so speechless I don't have any words. Thank you!! This is the best present for my birthday!!
Tae: Oh this isn't your birthday present. I have something for you but first let's eat.
We ate and talked for hours. It was 3 am in the morning already. Until he finally said.
Tae: let's go to the bedroom there is your present.
We entered the bedroom and  I sat on the bed. He was in front of me and there was a box in his hands. He gave it to me. I opened the box and there was beautiful necklace.

Me: Tae you didn't have to the dinner was enough!!Tae: Of course I had to! Mimi I want to tell you about my feelings for you

Tae: Of course I had to! Mimi I want to tell you about my feelings for you. I don't know if you feel the same but I don't care anymore. You are everything to me now. I really like you, no I love you Mimi. I want to be with you every second of my life. You are smart you are extremely beautiful and I really like your funny side I love everything about you. Mimi would like to be my girlfriend?

I was totally speechless my CRUSH has the same feelings for my this night can't be more better.
Me: YES!! Of course I love you too!!
Then we kissed passionately.

Tae's p.o.v
I throw her on the bed and started kissing every part of her body. First I kissed her lips then her neck and kept going down while stripping her. When I reached her panties I stopped and looked in her eyes asking for permission.
Mimi: Ooh God! Just do it Tae!! I want you so bad!
After she said that I turned on even more than before. I got her panties off and threw them on the floor. She was a little embarrassed I could say from her blushing. I started licking her pussy.
Me: You are really wet, you know?
Mimi: TAE!!
Me: And you taste good too!
She didn't answer and started moaning even harder when I put three fingers in her and I didn't stop licking. In the end I couldn't hold back anymore and put my d**k in her without warning. I started moaning with her. I was feeling so much pleasure from her tightness. I started thrusting even harder than before. She was a moaning mess!
Mimi: Oh my God TAEHYUNG!! Harder please!!
Me: As you wish my love
It was so good to feel her insides but it wasn't enough! I smashed her boob and she moaned again. Then I started kissing it until it turned into sucking her nipples.
Me: Mimi!! I'm coming!!
Mimi: ME TOO!!!
Me: Let's come together!
Mimi: OK!!
After we came I laid next to her but she got over me.
Me: what are you doing? - I asked laughing.
Mimi: You gave me pleasure now it's my turn to give it to you!- she said with a smirk on her pretty face.
She grabbed my member and kissed the tip. When she saw my reaction she turn on again as I can see in her eyes. She started sucking it and that made me moan really loud.
Me: Ohh Jesus Mimi you are so good!!
Mimi: Only for my little boy!
She winked and continued what she was doing. After like two minutes I came in her mouth and she drank it all. She laid next to me and hugged me. I kissed her forehead. We cuddled for a while before fall asleep.