Untitled Part 20

Nicky p.o.v 

I was at the airport early in the morning and called Ani to pick me.

Me: Good morning!

Ani: What do you want so early in the morning?

Me: I want you to wake up and pick me from the airport 

Ani: Whyyy for god sake you landed so early you should've told me yesterday that you are coming so early Nicole!

Me: Hmmm sorry I forgot don't be angry at me little baby!

Ani: Nicole you are so annoying!!

Me: I know but you love me so much so get up lazy ass and come to pick me now please!!

Ani: OK ok i'm coming!!!

Jungkook p.o.v 

I heard Ani talking on the phone with someone and I think that I heard it's Nicole but i'm so sleepy so i'm not sure.

Ani: Kookie wake up! 

Me: What do you want babe it's so early in the morning?

Ani: Can you please come with me to pick Nicole from the airport?

Me: But it's early babe I'm soooooo sleepy!

Ani: So you won't come with me?

Me: Of course i'll come with you! I won't leave you alone what if someone do something to you!

Ani: Hahahah you are so funny! Now let's get up! I'm going to take a shower first.

Me: Can I join babe?

Ani: Of course no pervert~

Time skip to the airport

I parked the car in front of the airport. Then we went inside holding hands. Someone screamed Ani's name and ran to her.  Probably it's Nicole. She was looking like that:

I have to admit she is attractive but  not as beautiful as my babe But actually they look a little a like probably because they are cousins

Nicky: ANIIIIII!!!!

they ran to each other and hugged really tight. I was standing and watching them from a far.

Nicky: Wow Ani who's this handsome boy?

Me: Hello my name is Jungkook

Nicky: I'm Nicole but you can call me Nicky sweety.

Ani:Cut it he is my boyfriend.

Nicole:Ahh what a pity.

Ani: I can't Nicky you just came and you want my boy already! you are really something! hahah

Nicky: You know i'm joking I won't take him from you maybe for now

Me:If you react like that for me I wonder how will you when you meet the rest of us.

Nicky: Wow there are others!! That will be funny!

Ani:Let's go now we have to go home.

Nicole p.o.v 

We went to the mansion and everyone was asleep. I wanted so badly to see Niksi's face when i'm the first thing that she is going to see in the morning. So I went to her room and kicked the door open.

Me: I'M BACK YOU BITCH!!

I was shocked because she wasn't alone. A boy was sleeping next to her. Then Ani and Kookie came to see what's happening here. I saw Niksi waking up and when she saw me she got a tic.

Me: Gosh who had fooled himself to be with you?

The boy: The one who loves her probably?

Niksi: Nicole if you don't get your ass out of my room right now you will be the one who will be in hospital soon. 

She stood up from the bed and now was walking to me.Everyone behind me were whispering that I am dead meat but when she was right in front of me she laughed and hugged me tight.

Niksi:Gosh I missed you, you fucking slut.

Me:I missed you too bitch.