sixteen*

Warnings
SEX
use of degrading names

Basically this chapter is just 100% filthy, dirty smut.  This chapter is dedicated to Stacyplaysfan2005 because she keeps bugging me on when the smut will come, so here you go you greedy lil gremlin. 😔✊🏻

(p.s. pls be careful on what u comment :( I know u all mean well and that this book is shitty but when I read some comments they make my anxiety spike because I can't tell if ur reaction is good or not, I'd really appreciate it if u guys could do that for me 🥺)

_

"Jimin!" Taehyung wails, flinging himself into Jimin's lap and fake-crying. "I lost!"

"You did." Jeongguk smirks, looking down at his defeated opponent with pride.

"Shut up!" Taehyung response comes out muffled from where his face is smushed up against Jimin's stomach. Jimin giggles.

"Does the loser want ice cream?" Jimin teases, curling his fingers in Taehyung's silky black hair and tugging softly. When Taehyung doesn't get up, Jimin tugs harder so that Taehyung's head lifts.

Taehyung squirms in Jimin's lap, thoroughly enjoying the tingling in his scalp, though he acts like he doesn't like it. "Owwww!" He whines, bringing up a hand to tug at Jimin's shirt in annoyance.

Jimin's eyes shine with something Taehyung can't quite place but he lets go anyways. He also misses the way Jeongguk eyes the arch of his spine hungrily.

Get you head back in the game, Jimin, stop thinking all of these dirty thoughts! Jimin scolds himself. He huffs and pushes Taehyung off of him and then stands up.

OhmYgOd Taehyung is so pretty I wanna ruIN HIM... but he seems so innocent he probably doesn't even know what the fuck a butt plug is. Cue sad face. Jeongguk sighs heavily, dragging his feet over to Taehyung and hauling his limp body up and over his shoulder. He gives his plump ass a firm pat before he starts to walk after Jimin.

Taehyung jolts and kicks his legs while punching uselessly at Jeongguk's strong back. "Let me down you dick!" Taehyung scowls, digging his fingers into the muscles of his back in an attempt for Jeongguk to put him down.

"No." Is Jeongguk's reply, and Taehyung gives up. Weak.

He watches the ground with mild interest as Jeongguk walks out of the bowling alley and to his or Jimin's car.

"Jiminie~" Taehyung sings lolling his head side to side and wiggling around in Jeongguk's grasp.

"Hmm?" Jimin replies, unlocking the car with his keys and sliding in the drivers seat. Jeongguk opens the back door and tries to put Taehyung down but he just clings to Jeongguk.

"No no!" Taehyung pouts, wrapping his arms around Jeongguk's waist and squeezing tight.

"Taehyung," Jeongguk says, exasperated.

"Wha?" Taehyung mumbles, ignoring Jimin's laughter.

"Let go of me."

"No."

"I said let go of me."

"I said no! So no."

"You wanna be a little brat? Fine." Jeongguk says, voice bored. Taehyung can't help but feel a twinge of fear in his gut when Jeongguk shifts him so he's carrying Taehyung bridle style. Jeongguk closes the car door and opens the passenger side. He sits down on the seat and plops Taehyung in his lap.