fourteen

"I am so ready for this date." Taehyung says to himself proudly, pumping his fist in the air cutely after he's picked out his outfit.

"I'm gonna knock their socks off with my beauty." Taehyung boasts to himself, staring at his reflection in the mirror appreciatively.

–what Tae is wearing-:

"They better appreciate me, I spent all my savings on this Gucci shirt

"They better appreciate me, I spent all my savings on this Gucci shirt." Taehyung mumbles to himself, picking at the shirt with a pout. "Totally worth it though."

Thirty minutes later Taehyung is sat in a chair in front of the window that views out to his driveway. He pouts and waits for his two dates as he idly picks at his phone case.

He eventually gets bored waiting so he opts for texting the two.

To: Jungoo, Diminie
are you two almost here!!!
I'm bored and aNtsy :((

From: Jungoo
Sorry Tae
But yeah, we're almost there
Jimin is driving so he can't talk rn

To: Jungoo, Diminie
jdjxhHd okay !!!
tell him I said hi uwu 💖

From: Jungoo
where's my heart?? :(

To: Jungoo, Diminie
keke :3c
you'll get it when you get here !!
bye bye now
drive safe uwu

From: Jungoo
ahhh no fair
okay! bye

Minutes later a sleek black car that looks like it cost more then Taehyung's whole house pulls up into his driveway.

Taehyung can just barely make out the faces of his dates, and he catches sight of blinding smiles and roses.

Taehyung screams, loudly.

Yeontan startles in the other room and begins to yip and yap like his life depends on it, his little paws scuttling around on the hardwood floor, making him sound like a beetle scurrying around.

Taehyung ignores Yeontan, knowing that he'll eventually calm down as he makes his way to his entry way and out the door.

"Haha," Taehyung laughs monotonously to himself, brimming with nervous energy, "I am totally not ready for this date."

_

okay listen,,,, I know this chapter was really short but I prOMSIE the date is gonna be next chapter jdhdhd I've been putting it off for sooo long because I didn't know how I wanted it to go but now I think I do;; so yeah!!!!!!!!! uwu