ten

School the next day was boring.

It started off like any normal day, with Taehyung forcing Yoongi to escort him down the halls and to his classrooms.

At lunch, Taehyung repaid the favor by buy Yoongi fruit snacks from the vending machine. Yoongi hit him.

Gym class was as horrible as ever, Taehyung almost got himself out of jogging and he would've succeeded in sweet talking the teacher if Bumkun didn't loudly yell that Taehyung in fact, did not break his ankle a while ago.

Bumkun was the worst.

At the end of the day Taehyung rode his bike home, uneventfully. But half way through when he was passing Jeongguk's and Jimin's school, said boys caught sight of him.

They immediately started sprinting after Taehyung, yelling his name and waving their arms.

Taehyung stops and look at them with mild disgust.

"Why are you following me?" He asks, scrunching his face up further.

Jimin and Jeongguk stop running when they're right next to Taehyung. They don't even look out of breath, the fit bastards.

"We wanted to see you!" Jimin says, grinning widely.

Taehyung's heart warms over at his cute smile, and he subconsciously reaches his hand out to boop Jimin's button nose.

Jimin stills, and so does Jeongguk beside him.

Taehyung immediately flushes when he realizes what he has done. "Oh my god, I'm sorry!" He bumbles, already speeding off towards his house on his bike in embarrassment.

He throws open the door to his house and sprints to his room, hurling himself onto his bed as he screams into his heart shaped pillow.

Taehyung stops screaming into his pillow and flops over so he's facing a confused Yeontan. Taehyung pouts and whines, kicking his feet.

"Why did that affect me so much, Tannie? I literally hugged them like, yesterday!" He wails, laying on his bed spread eagle.

Yeontan just makes these cute wheezing sounds and his little claws tap on the floor as he moves and jumps around.

Taehyung rolls over again and scoops Yeontan up into his arms, kissing the top of his head.

"I'm never going outside again."

_

*p-please someone message me so we can talk about bottom Taehyung I'm begging you