fifteen

Taehyung slid into the sleek black car nervously. He buckled himself in and sent the two upfront a wide smile.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung asked, still smiling even though he thought he would combust from nervousness.

"Bowling?" Jeongguk asked, hope glimmering in his big doe eyes. Jimin laughs and pinches Jungkook's cheek endearingly.

"What do you say Tae, you wanna go bowling?" Jimin asks, turning in his seat so he can look Taehyung in the eye, smiling.

"Bowling sounds good." Taehyung agrees, playing the with seatbelt strapped across his chest.

"Yes!" Jeongguk cheers, and he reverses out of Taehyung's driveway fast, making Taehyung choke on a surprised laugh.

"Slow down!" Jimin screeches and Jeongguk speeds down the roads and Taehyung howls with laughter.

It takes minutes for them to get to the bowling alley and when they make it there, Jeongguk has already turned off the car and running up to the double doors like an excited puppy.

"Lets go lets go." He mumbles, flinging open the door and holding it open so Taehyung can slide in. Jeongguk tries to close the door on Jimin.

Taehyung laughs and reaches for Jeongguk's arm. He squeezes his bicep and giggles. "Stop bullying Jimin!" He warns teasingly.

Jeongguk pouts but complies. Jimin huffs unhappily and clings to Taehyung's side. Taehyung pats his head and runs his fingers through Jimin's soft hair.

Taehyung teases and plays with Jimin as Jeongguk goes up and gets them all some shoes. When Jeongguk comes back, Taehyung has Jimin trapped in a suffocating hug.

"Help me!" Comes Jimin's muffled reply and Taehyung cackles evilly when Jeongguk does nothing but slip on his bowling shoes with a giggle.

"Tae, come put on your shoes and we'll see who's best at bowling." Jeongguk says, holding up Taehyung's pair for Taehyung to take.

Taehyung lets go of Jimin and he stumbles over to Jeongguk cutely, he plops down on the chair next to Jeongguk and gives him his best puppy eyes. "Can you put them on for me?" He whines, pouting.

Jimin slaps the back of Taehyung's head playfully. "You can do it yourself Taehyung-ah, they're just shoes." He scolds.

"Yah!" Taehyung yells, batting at Jimin's hand. "Go away, I need help!"

Jimin rolls his eyes fondly. Jeongguk is immediately  at Taehyung's feet, slipping off his black shoes and tying on the bowling shoes.

"Ah, you put them on so quickly! How'd you do that?" Taehyung laughs, wiggling his toes in his new uncomfortable shoes.

"Practice." Is all Jeongguk says but Taehyung takes it.

"Okay, lets just bowl now." Jimin says, standing up from his crouched position after he has his shoes on correctly.

"Right." Taehyung and Jeongguk echo, gathering their ball with determined looks on their faces. Jimin smiles.

Jeongguk goes first, and of course he gets a strike. Though Taehyung wasn't paying attention to if he got a strike or not, he was too busy cackling at Jeongguk's stance.

Jimin laughs along with Taehyung's infectious laughter and Jeongguk whips around and gives them an offended look. "It's how you win!" He wails.

Taehyung giggles and stands up from sitting on the ground shakily. He gets his own ball and spreads his legs out in front of the alley dramatically. He bends over so the ball hangs heavily in his hands, and he rolls it out onto the slick alley with a whole lot of force. The ball goes barreling down and it hits the pins dead center, toppling them all over into a strike.

Taehyung jumps up from his stupid position and cheers, sticking his tongue out at Jeongguk who scowls darkly at the neon carpeted floor.

"My turn!" Jimin says, his high voice tinkling with a laugh.

_

Taehyung loses.

_

OKAY THIS WAS HORRIBLE BUT ?? IDK SCHD K BYE HOPE YOU AT LEAST LIKED IT A LITTLE BIT (I'm looking @ you Murica 😔 Stacyplaysfan2005 )