eight

"U-Um," Jimin stutters nervously as Taehyung looks at them with unamused eyes and a blank face, "I can explain?"

It sounds more like a question than a statement so Taehyung stalks over and yanks his phone out from behind Jimin's back.

Both Jimin and Jeongguk flinch when he does this, and Taehyung can't help but feel a little bad.

"Don't touch my stuff without my consent, especially my phone." Taehyung says, the heat in his voice making Jimin and Jeongguk nod right away.

With that, Taehyung turns around a walks back to his room. He slams the door and locks it before he climbs into bed, plugging his phone back in.

Taehyung stares at the wall for a while until sleep comes, and guilt swirls in his chest for scaring Jeongguk and Jimin.

Oh shut up Tae, they deserved it.

Taehyung sighs loudly before he closes his eyes, snuggling deeper into the warmth of his bed with a guilt and sleep muddled mind.

_

"Oh my god, we totally fucked up!" Jeongguk wails quietly, punching Jimin's arm urgently.

"I know!" Jimin hisses, swatting at the offending punches.

"How are we going to make it up to him?" Jeongguk frowns.

"Make him breakfast in bed?" Jimin supplies, looking awkward.

"Maybe?" Jeongguk says, scratching at his head. "We can try that, and if it doesn't work we can try something else."

"Nice plan." Jimin says, nodding.

Jeongguk huffs and he lays down on the couch, wrapping the thick blanket Taehyung have him around his shoulders. He closes his eyes and tries to think of something else rather then the guilt.

Jimin follows Jeongguk's actions and settles down on the floor on top of a bunch of pillows and blankets in a makeshift bed, pulling the fluffy blanket Taehyung gave him up to his chin. He closes his eyes and tries to go to sleep.

_

The next morning, Taehyung wakes up to a bunch of clatters and whispered yelling.

Taehyung sits up and rubs at his sleep crusted eyes, blinking blearily. He gets up on wobbly legs and walks towards his door and unlocks it, pushing it open.

Yeontan wiggles and barks from inside the pen next to Taehyung's bed, and Taehyung backtracks. He picks up Yeontan's soiled pee lad and throws it away in the bathroom toilet before he actually picks up Yeontan.

Taehyung walks into the kitchen with a hungry puppy in his hands and ruffled hair.

Jimin and Jeongguk immediately stop what they're doing, looking up at staring at Taehyung with wide eyes.

They both internally coo at Taehyung, who is looking cute as ever with sleepy eyes and mussed up clothes and hair with a puppy in his hands.

"What are you two doing?" Taehyung asks, his deep voice even deeper from just waking up.

His voice goes straight to Jimin and Jeongguk's head, making them blush and look away.

"We're making you make up breakfast." Jeongguk finally says, scratching at his neck sheepishly.

Taehyung nods slightly before he's going outside to put Yeontan on his leash in case he needs to go to the bathroom more.

Jimin and Jeongguk whine unhappily and hit each other with dejected looks on their faces.

"He's still mad at us." Jimin says unhelpfully, his nose scrunching up in distaste.

"I know he's still mad at us, but he might not be if we keep making him breakfast." Jeongguk tries.

"Okay, okay, hurry up and do your portion." Jimin says, waving his hands at Jeongguk.

Jeongguk grumbles but complies.

When Taehyung comes back in with an excited Yeontan, Jimin and Jeongguk are already done making him breakfast. They stand next to the set table with heaps of food on it awkwardly.

"We made you breakfast, um." Jimin repeats, Jeongguk scowls and pinches Jimin's side, whispering "I already said that!"

Taehyung giggles when Jimin makes an offended noise and punches Jeongguk's side in retaliation. Their posture relaxes when Taehyung giggles.

"I'll feed Yeontan first then we can eat." Taehyung says, his voice still raspy with sleep.

Jeongguk and Jimin nod happily before they're sitting down and waiting for Taehyung.

Taehyung goes about and spills some dog food into Yeontan's bowls, he plops in Yeontan's prescription pill and sets the bowl in front of Yeontan.

He basically inhaled his food, pausing when he chews the pill. Taehyung giggles when Yeontan continues chewing although it looks slow and forced.

Taehyung gets up and sits down next to Jimin, blinking widely at the food.

"You made all of this just so I could forgive you?" Taehyung eventually asks, raising a strong eyebrow.

Jimin and Jeongguk nod wordlessly. Jimin internally preening happily because Taehyung is sitting next to him and he's even showing skin ship, if the soft thigh pressed against his muscled one is to go by.

"Um yeah, we're sorry about last night by the way." Jimin says, his voice shaking a bit at the end.

Taehyung smiles and pats Jimin's thigh. "No problem, I was harsher then I would be. I was cranky and tired."

Jeongguk glares when Taehyung touches Jimin but stiffens when Taehyung accepts their apology so easily.

Oh my god he's an actual angel.

Jeongguk smiles, before saying that they should eat, so they do.

They eat until they're full with a begging Yeontan underneath the table, who nips and licks at their feet and ankles.

*im too lazy to go back an edit whoops don't mind any typos or words that aren't supposed to be there lol*