Chapter34

Read it till the end,please!There's an important A/N
**
Chapter34:
After the small talk and a long time of thinking at the beach,I went back to my tent.Laying down thinking.Again.I can't help but to think what's going on between me and Ross?Are we even a thing?
That's when I start to flash back
~Flash Back~
We were on the couch,on my left was a sleeping blonde.I look down as I saw a hand on waist.I smile at the little spark while he touched me.I looked up to see he was awake.
"Well,good morning"I laughed at his fake British accent."Impressed"I said while trying to get out of his grip,but then got pulled back by strong arms around my waist."Ross!"I gasped.
I fell right back down,laying on his chest.He laughed with his arm still around me."Let go"I laugh,breathless."No,I like to be like this"He smirked."But I don't"Even i said that,I still lay back down on his warm chest.I can hear his beating heart.I looked up at him while he looked down at me too.
We both didn't bother to speak.
There wasn't a word needed either.
I smiled as he smiled back.
He planted a small kiss on my forehead,I closed my eyes,feeling his lips touching my skin.
Butterflies were going crazy in my stomach each time he touches me.
Not complaining at all.
His lips slowly reached down to my cheeks then to my lips.
He pecked my lips as he pulled away.I looked deep in his eyes.
He looked back as well and leaned in again.
This time,it wasn't only a small pecked.
~End of flash back~
We did kiss a few time,but we agreed to see it as "friend kiss".I sigh and got up,since I can't sleep.
I put on my jacket and went outside.
As I walk out,I saw a tall blonde sitting next to the fire.
I walk up to him and set myself next to him.
"Hey"I simply called.
"Hey"He replied back
There was a dead silence before I decided to clear things up.
"You know,I think we never have a clear relationship and I want to make things right.Mind we start over again?"I turn my head and look straight into his eyes.
This is the first time I didn't rejected eye connecting with him after all the drama.
He thought for a while and smiles.
"I'd like that"
I laugh and reaches out my hand.
"Hi,I'm Laura Marano"
He laughs and shakes my hand
"Nice to meet you Marano.I'm Ross Lynch"
**
Hope this give you feels at the flash back part:)
Should I write more like that?You know,kisses etc..
K guys~Now this is IMPORTANT
There's only 6 more chapters and it'll be the end:(
Kinda sad,but I got everything planned and turned out it's almost the end.
Next chapter will blow your mind away.Crazy things is coming up and you probably need to stay tune for that ;)
Anyway so,"6" chaps till the end of DFOM
*
QOTD:Is this book in your library?

-Tiffany