Chapter2

Chapter2:

Ring.Ring. I open my eyes.It feels like it's burning.I look at the clock.It's 6:00a.m.Monday.I get up and walk to the bathroom.I look in the mirror.My eyes are all red.My hair is a mess."Laura!!Get down here!" I hear my mom shouting downstairs."Okay,just a second!" I quickly cover my eyes with some makeup.I put my hair into a ponytail.I walk to my closet and chose the most comfortable clothes to wear.I check myself one more time in the mirror and walk downstairs."Good morning honey" My mom smile at me.I put on my best fake smile."Good morning" "What happened to your eyes?" My sister,Vanessa ask.I squeeze my eyes.Trying to think the best lie I can think of."I..was watching a really touching movie last night.I think I maybe cried a little bit too much" I grinned."Okay..What movie?" "Uh..I don't know" I quickly grab my bag and walk to the door."Laur!! You haven't eat your breakfast yet!!" "I'm not hungry!" I close the door behind me.I put on my headphones.I pick the song full of happiness.Witch is not how I feel right now.Just then,I bumped into someone."Sorry,are you okay?" I ask.Looking up.The sunshine shines perfect down on his hair.I got caught in those beautiful eyes.Isn't he...